hf1

wonderoos?

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

wonderoos?

Postby megansmummy » Fri May 28, 2010 12:31 pm

Right im building a stash of pockets as well as our beoved fitteds and am enjoying trying different ones with Kieren, So far we have collected a solid HH OS, some BG's OS, BG AIO and BG flips. Now i have found someone on another nappy site selling 6 wonderoos with the hemp inserts for £30 incl postage. Do you think they would be ok to bulk out the stash a bit? i only ever tried on on Kieren when he was tiny and it was a bit big for him even snapped right down...

Now its the inserts that are swaying me becuase i cant afford to buy pockets and then inserts on top...or should i just get more of what i know we already like? :-?

aaarrrrg! :giggle:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: wonderoos?

Postby eviesmummy » Fri May 28, 2010 12:46 pm

Wow thats only £5 each so if it includes the double hemp insert I would consider them a bargain. Though you would need additional inserts as the wee would just roll straight off the hemp. I quite liked them as Evie got bigger and the crotch didnt seem so huge :giggle:

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri May 28, 2010 12:48 pm

Thanks sadie, thats what i was thinking and yes they include the double hemp inserts...what did you use on the top?

ETA I have some bamboo i could use on the top...

My avatar
moonlily
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby moonlily » Fri May 28, 2010 12:58 pm

weve never got on with wonderoos they were too big and leaked out the sides but i looove the inserts we use them in night nappies so id buy just for them at that price :wine: :wine: :wine:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Fri May 28, 2010 12:58 pm

£5 is a bargain. And I use Wonderfulls hemp inserts in my Happy Heinys without anything else without any problems. But you could just buy some cheapy mf cloths if it was an issue and they would still be a bargain.

I didn't really like Wonderoos because they are quite "poofy" and not close fitting. I actually prefer Coolababies but you wouldn't get them for the same price with a hemp insert.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri May 28, 2010 1:09 pm

I got them! :wine:

Annette I bought 5 coolababies aswell, i forgot about those! Kieren can get 3-3.5hrs out of a coolababy insert and ep hemp so im happy with those as it doesnt make them too bulky :)

Actually putting him in pockets has made me realise how much of a lightish wetter he is during the day....nothing has leaked yet...

My avatar
alemum
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby alemum » Tue Jun 01, 2010 3:15 pm

theres some new wonderoos on the BabyKind bargains page they are £4 each with out the insert so good offer btsoi, I think they went really cheap cos theres the wonderoo v2 which I have :D :D

My avatar
leal123
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby leal123 » Tue Jun 01, 2010 5:00 pm

:wine: Oooh that is cheap, well done. We love wonderoos here, but use the MF inserts, I've never seen the hemp ones. Lately though I've been having to put in an extra GK bamboo booster as he seems to be wetting a lot more :roll: I always love a bargain :wine:

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:15 pm

We used basic thin microfibre inserts on top of our hemp, worked a treat, and you can get them for next to nothing (50p a pop ish) as no one likes microfibre. If you want some and can't find any PM me, I have a load of them

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies