Happy Flutes

My avatar
boo no too
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Happy Flutes

Postby boo no too » Sun May 30, 2010 6:58 pm

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/9-BABY-DIAPERS-NA ... 439f7b6404

Has anyone tried these I get a set on Ebay as they seemed a bargin and everything else I've got is pre-loved, so thought I would get new without breaking the bank, I got them for £7.50 plus £12.99 P&p.

Still waiting for them to arrive but wondered what everyone thought of them?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Re: Happy Flutes

Postby Louise » Sun May 30, 2010 7:01 pm

I've never heard of them. I'm a bit :-? about the washing instructions, it say wash under 30 degrees which isn't great for a cloth nappy. :-?

My avatar
sjm
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby sjm » Sun May 30, 2010 7:33 pm

I have one and have only used once so far but worked really well for us and i washed at 60 with my other nappies and washed fine
sarah

My avatar
JanX
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby JanX » Sun May 30, 2010 8:54 pm

They look identical to Coolababys.. I 'think' that there must be a factory over in China making millions of these nappies and then just adding different labels/brand names to them. This is about th 5th 'brand name' I have seen on the exact same nappy design

I have coolababys and they work fine (I have had 2 that the pul seperated :roll: ) other than that all others are great

Jan x

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Mon May 31, 2010 6:39 am

I've never tried them but am generally sceptical about factory conditions/pay etc for workers. I've looked for details of the factory conditions for the Coolababy and couldnt find anything. I'm not saying they are being made in an unethical way, just that I cant find anything to the contrary...If someone has any information I havent seen, I'd love to have it.

My avatar
Chooky
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Chooky » Mon May 31, 2010 11:07 am

Coolababys and Rainbow BB are the same Pattern although rainbows seem to have used better Quality material. I use rainbows, my friend Coolababys. My friends nappies have already got holes around the snaps and they were not even 6 months old :shock: I have 1 happy flute. The pattern is Slightly different the snaps don't match up and the inner is not fleece. It stains quite easily and feels more man made IYGWIM Don't get me wrong they work perfectly well no leaks at all but not my favorite nappy. (although i do like the heart print!)

My avatar
chipmonkey
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby chipmonkey » Mon May 31, 2010 12:35 pm

I love my coolababys and have to say they have lasted longer than some of my fuzzi bunz and Bumgenius. I wash them at 60 and have never had a problem.

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies