hf1

Slim fitting Pockets/AI2

My avatar
mrsbrightside
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Slim fitting Pockets/AI2

Postby mrsbrightside » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:32 pm

spam me with some slim fitting pockets / AI2s to look out for for my stash please girls... ive got an itti which is lovely and slim so would like so more to add to it... always good to try new things! x

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Slim fitting Pockets/AI2

Postby megansmummy » Thu Jun 03, 2010 12:44 am

:idea: I used bg's with Megan but have only used fitteds on Kieren untill now, i wanted something slimmer to go under normal clothing and im amazed at the BG organic AIO...its simply amazing...Kieren can go 3-4 hours in one easily...only down side is the colours are a bit boring but they are a fab nappy! :wine:

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:34 am

My friend loves the BG flips and we loved Fuzzis with a green kids bamboo insert. Not as slim as an Itti but Ittis didn't work for us. I also loved Close baby pop ins which are bamboo and were great for us.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:46 am

YoYoos! But I dont think there's a UK supplier anymore, so you'll have to try preloved if you can find them. We love them here!

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:09 am

WN were about the only pockets Gracie had and they are so lovely. x

My avatar
Saskia
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Saskia » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:35 am

We like our BG organic AIOs and Weenotions side snap pockets. Also like Real Easys but they aren't quite as slim (slim enough though!) x

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:53 am

WNs here too, and BGs, the close parent pop ins are slim too

My avatar
mrsbrightside
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby mrsbrightside » Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:56 am

Morning girls.... ive got a WN coming, tried the close pop ins and I found them a small fit on Leighton (as in too small not slim iykwim?) I think we have a bum genius in our stash so will have to take more notice of that next time I use it. I def want to try a flip but all the pre loved ones ive seen so far have been pink ones haha

we have tried fuzzis and I found them quite a bad fit on tiddles so ive sent it to my friend to try BUT I think we had a one that waas the wrong size so was going to find one smaller if I remember rightly!

thanks for the heads up with some.... :) im so pleased I found this place, cloth is my new addiction haha x

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:45 am

The flips are fab, i really like them :) They are alot like prefolds though so i think you need to like that kind of nappy to like the flips, I have two covers that i bought from peachy tots and i got the organic inserts with them which are the same size as the green edged prefolds (which i also use in them) and you fold them into the cover like a prefold :) I really like the flip covers over goodmamas and dnf's too :)

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies