hf1

BumGenius Help please :-D

My avatar
EeeGee
Clothie
Clothie

BumGenius Help please :-D

Postby EeeGee » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:18 pm

Right... Penny our DD is only just over 19lbs, but is also quite tall - top half!! Legs are just the right length! :lol:

When we put a BG on her, it doesn't come very far up her (rise-wise!) on the medium setting.... should we move it up to the largest setting? And if so, should we leave the insert on the medium setting or put that to largest as well?

Thanks so much in advance for any advice :D

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: BumGenius Help please :-D

Postby Rae » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:23 pm

We didn't get Kayleigh into her BG's until she was about 9 months. We tried on the medium setting, but then changed it to the largest setting, and that was right for her. If you change it to the large setting, you should change the insert to the large setting as well.
Nappies are just trial and error, change it and see how it goes.

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Sun Mar 09, 2008 4:57 pm

I second what Rae said, Louis was the saem age and we tried medium a couple of times then moved it up to large.

My avatar
mabo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby mabo » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:01 pm

I think Anna is also close to moving up to the large sizing, but to be honest I never had the insert on medium anyway as I found it caused too much of a thick band either on her front or her back and it always managed to fit fully flat in the medium setting without bunching up :lol:

My avatar
EeeGee
Clothie
Clothie

Postby EeeGee » Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:07 pm

Okay! Thanks very much!! That will save lots of pre-poppering and insert folding! :lol:

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies