trousers and pockets?

My avatar
CharlottesClan
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: trousers and pockets?

Postby CharlottesClan » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:46 am

thanks for all the replies :hug:

unfortunatly finances wont stretch to any custom made for cloth stuff. cant really justify the expense to dh as cloth nappies were supposed to SAVE us money, not cost more because i have to spend 15 quid on a pair of trousers :giggle:
(trying to justify pretty ones and wool for the sake of it is hard enough :wink:)

i have given up on jeans atm, tho they were best for crawling in the garden in, hopefully he will be walking soon

hes got tracksuits but in this weather they are a bit thick really.

thanks for the crops tip will try that!

i had a daughter in cloth last time and she lived in leggings or dresses so it wasnt an issue at all last time. :roll:

My avatar
Cyrillia
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Cyrillia » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:40 pm

I have found that some Next jeans fit perfectly over Ethan's cloth bum, especially those styles that are cut to have a baggier look as they are wider at the hip. I also rely on joggers, but then if we're just hanging about the house or at my mum's they're normally stripped down to their shirt and nappy (if it's hot like it is now), or their shirt, nappy, socks, and babylegs! They really take the hassle out of finding lots of clothes in the shops, as if we're not going anywhere they're so comfortable with them on as they can move about without restriction. I do use them outside too, especially if LO's are only going in their slings and won't be getting down (I always think they need a bit more on then in case they fall over).

HTH,
Sarah

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:05 pm

I agree with the supermarkets comment. We use clothes from Tesco, Asda and Sainsbury's. No problems so far although Emma is at the lower end of the centile charts which probably makes finding clothes a little easier.

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies