hf1

Looks like its bye-bye to BumGenius V3

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: Looks like its bye-bye to BumGenius V3

Postby Shaunie » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:04 pm

I did hear a few weeks ago that a popular brand pocket nappy was bringing out a minkee range so wonder if this is it? Person who told me this was sworn to secrecy so could not say any more. I'm excited now because I've been looking for new minkee pockets :wine:

Hope they are the same fit & work effectively as the current one's :D

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:11 pm

Shaunie wrote:I did hear a few weeks ago that a popular brand pocket nappy was bringing out a minkee range so wonder if this is it? Person who told me this was sworn to secrecy so could not say any more. I'm excited now because I've been looking for new minkee pockets :wine:

So do I. But won't this just make them similiar/the same as BBOS & BBSS???

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:13 pm

Emma1977 wrote:
Shaunie wrote:I did hear a few weeks ago that a popular brand pocket nappy was bringing out a minkee range so wonder if this is it? Person who told me this was sworn to secrecy so could not say any more. I'm excited now because I've been looking for new minkee pockets :wine:

So do I. But won't this just make them similiar/the same as BBOS & BBSS???

Quite possibly but I personally like BBSS. If the fit & effectiveness is the same, surely wouldn't make much difference....unless people have a minkee aversion :giggle:

ETA - the woman who told me was testing 2 nappies so I'm assuming they're 2 different manufacturers?
Last edited by Shaunie on Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:16 pm

I dont like the fit of BB's at all. Both my kids just have wee running down their legs as the fit is just a joke for us.

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:18 pm

i hope they are like to v3 as they have become my eveyday nappy now as they are such a good fit on OL and they don't leak. the other nappies we use every day is fitted but in the hot weather i like to ues the bg

we will have to see what they are like and i'll have to buy some to see what they are like :giggle:

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:24 pm

I think BGV3 are the ultimate nappy for a sposie user to use. My sister, mam, MIL, creche etc, etc, etc can use one without any problem at all.

I hope they aren't replaced with a minkee nappy tbh, it'll be more bulky :? and I honestly just don't find minkee as reliable.

I hope they're replaced with something similar.

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:26 pm

Geordie_Girl wrote:I think BGV3 are the ultimate nappy for a sposie user to use. My sister, mam, MIL, creche etc, etc, etc can use one without any problem at all.

I hope they aren't replaced with a minkee nappy tbh, it'll be more bulky :? and I honestly just don't find minkee as reliable.

I hope they're replaced with something similar.

WSS

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:12 pm

I like the velcro on them as well, if I knew 100% that we were having another baby I would buy some now !

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Wed Jun 23, 2010 2:33 pm

Kirstyh wrote:I like the velcro on them as well, if I knew 100% that we were having another baby I would buy some now !

I'm thinking the same thing.

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies