hf1

Looks like its bye-bye to BumGenius V3

My avatar
cumbrianlass
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Looks like its bye-bye to BumGenius V3

Postby cumbrianlass » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:22 am

I would think (hope!) poppers, as the one size organic has been popular but is pricey and there seems to be a demand for the pocket with snaps. Now Toby can undo velcro on his nappies I've even converted some of my old v2s to poppers so he can wear with just a t-shirt when it is hot.

And the strechy tabs on the v3 leak dye (mine just went onto laundry tabs, but I know one Mum who just has BGs and with washing a whole load of them turned her inserts bluey green :shock:) so maybe some changes to those?

I live in hope of patterns, but patterned PUL is less reliable usually, so doubt it. Maybe gussets like on the flips?

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:28 am

Well, as I said earlier in the thread, I really hope it's not poppers, or at least that they keep both options. One of the appeals of them is that they are so much like a disposable, to use, so non-cloth people find them really easy.

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:30 am

Geordie_Girl wrote:Well, as I said earlier in the thread, I really hope it's not poppers, or at least that they keep both options. One of the appeals of them is that they are so much like a disposable, to use, so non-cloth people find them really easy.

I totally agree, that's why I wanted them for nursery nappies, not much they can do wrong

My avatar
cumbrianlass
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby cumbrianlass » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:43 am

Yes, choice would be best :)

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:49 am

im not too bothered about colours/prints or dye running, i can see the benefit of a popper, but id like to get 20% off!!

My avatar
cumbrianlass
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby cumbrianlass » Mon Jun 28, 2010 4:24 pm

cumbrianlass wrote:I'd hold off just for a few hours, BG announce the replacement for the v3 today. I'm betting it will be a v4, unless they have gone stark raving bonkers and have really got rid of the best selling pocket about!

v3 is a fab nappy, and I would recommend it to anyone, but you might like the new one more, depending on what it is. I'm hoping for prints and/or poppers!

grrrr it's tomorrow sorry. The email today is to say they will be announced tomorrow. :roll:

Give them their due though, they know how to hype a nappy launch!

My avatar
hermya
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby hermya » Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:28 pm

Gosh, I can't believe they're doing this?

Whats the point, they sell so well. Well we shall see what tomorrow brings.

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies