hf1

New Bumgenius

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: New Bumgenius

Postby Miss_Purple » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:48 pm

I'm not that impressed to be honest, I have always thought I'd prefer poppers as that was the one thing that annoyed me about my BGV3, but it's also what made them totally nursery and grandparent friendly, so I'm not sure I'd be able to replace them with poppers even if I wanted to :roll:

Can't believe the new colours either, Zinnia is my favourite which seems to have gone - might just have to buy a couple of V3s now they are cheap instead! Not going to rush out for a new one to be honest.

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:50 pm

Right, having seen the new colours, I'm going to buy some of the brighter v3's

My avatar
peachy.moo
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby peachy.moo » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:51 pm

Was just watching the you tube thing- not overly impressed that that's it considering the hype!! lol!!

Her dd was an Elsie too though & very cute!!

Never got on with changable elastic sadly.... :-?

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:52 pm

great about the snaps. Why not use better elastic in the 1st place, Weenotions elastic seems far better..........

My avatar
Miss_Purple
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Miss_Purple » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:53 pm

I agree - I don't want to have to change the elastic in my nappies, I want them to last! :roll:

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:54 pm

Before you rush off to buy some old brights, read this. Just been posted on the BG FB page

"Hey people, the bright colors are COMING BACK. We haven't disclosed this yet because we don't have a date for when they will be in stock again.

I like to have a date for you before I share info... but, because you need to know.. now you know. :)"

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:54 pm

im not impressed atall! i was hoping for snaps which we got, but also some lovely different prints :(

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:54 pm

charlibunny wrote:great about the snaps. Why not use better elastic in the 1st place, Weenotions elastic seems far better..........

I wondered this too! But I suppose it's still nice to have an easier way to change it. I have 3 BGv2 that need changed (and strip washed before being added to the 2 sz1 LL's :oops: ahem :giggle: )

And I have to say, while prints and 'pretty' nappies are lovely. I do like the look of a plain, crisp cloth bum under a dress *ducks the flames*
Last edited by dawnsmummy on Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:55 pm

Miss_Purple wrote:I agree - I don't want to have to change the elastic in my nappies, I want them to last! :roll:

Its a weird marketing ploy isnt it! Personally, I've never had an issue with the elastic but I'm beginning to wonder if I will :-?

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies