hf1

New Bumgenius

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: New Bumgenius

Postby Mareth » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:55 pm

Hard to believe one of the busiest threads tonight is about such a boring looking (but fab) nappy :hohoho:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:56 pm

I have 3 and none have any leg elastic..... If i knew how to replace it i would, but should i have to?? NO!!!

My avatar
JabberJabber
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby JabberJabber » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:57 pm

Geordie_Girl wrote:Before you rush off to buy some old brights, read this. Just been posted on the BG FB page

"Hey people, the bright colors are COMING BACK. We haven't disclosed this yet because we don't have a date for when they will be in stock again.

I like to have a date for you before I share info... but, because you need to know.. now you know. :)"

Good news about the colours

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:57 pm

I thought that about the elastic too- why can't they just make it better so it lasts? My v2s were shot in just over 2yrs use. wasn't impressed!

My avatar
freckle
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby freckle » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:59 pm

Mmmm the elastic makes me wonder. Is it just a way for them to use cheaper elastic but be able to charge more as people will have to keep replacing it. Agree they should just invest in better elastic.

Not overly impressed with the whole 'new' nappy.

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Mareth » Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:59 pm

I don't think it's that fair to be criticising their elastic, I've had lots of different types of nappies that have 'gone', some use lastin, some use normal elastic, all different kinds, it's just something that happens.

Never happened to my BGs though, and they get a lot of use.

My avatar
boothyboysmummy
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby boothyboysmummy » Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:08 pm

just found out any bg flip fans...new colours available from 14th july :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:18 pm

:| mixed opinions :giggle: I'm a huge fan of BG as they are want converted me back to cloth so my V3 have a special place in my stash :D OK they're not the prettiest nappy around but they are fabulously reliable and fit well under normal clothes so not that bothered about the colours tbh - although if they did bring out some more colourful prints it would be a bonus.

I am very happy to see the V4 and will definitely be trying one out in the future. My V3s are still in great condition tho so will wait till the hype has died down before I get one. . . . or 2 . . . . or 3 :wink:

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby northernruth » Tue Jun 29, 2010 9:23 pm

Oh I love those soft colours, we don't do brights in this house (nana are you listening??????)

No probs with elastic here, and they were always in our CM bag when clean as they were easiest for her to use

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies