hf1

pop ins from close parent

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

pop ins from close parent

Postby ems101 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:08 pm

Was thinking of buying one of these as they sell a trial pack of one in waitrose. Has anyone used them? Any good? They look very like bum genius...

Ta!

Em x

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: pop ins from close parent

Postby northernruth » Wed Jun 30, 2010 4:11 pm

We had about 4 at one point, really loved them, they are nice and soft and have bamboo inserts but are an AIO rather than a pocket (inserts popper in to the nappy). They don't size up very well at the top of the range and we had to sell ours when our long skinny LO was about 20 months.

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Wed Jun 30, 2010 5:29 pm

Ah, I didnt realise the diffecnce between ALO and a pocket. So the pocket poppers in an insert? Is an insert the same as a booster?

Thanks for your help, its all becoming a little clearer...!

My avatar
winniewheresmypooh
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby winniewheresmypooh » Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:36 am

An insert provides the main bit of absorbsion and a booster will provide a little bit extra.

With a posket you literally have a pocket to put the insert and booster (if you need one) inside

All in 2 (or Snap in ones) Dont have a pocket at all. They just have poppers on the inside of the waterproof outer which the insert snaps on to. so they are visable on the topof the outer and not hiden inside a pocket.

I find them quite similar to BG's when they are in use. Take longer to dry but I think the current version size up bigger than the first version.

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies