hf1

Which ones? possible can i try some please

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Which ones? possible can i try some please

Postby 123princesssammie » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:02 pm

Am looking for a pocket, that doesnt cause leg marks but is very relaible?

alesha is 22lb ish at 20mnths old and is quite skinny, tallish

her bg's and rainbow bb's which where leak proof before i know cant get a good fit

i have a naturebabies onesize and a large fuzzi(but i think this will be huge on her) on the way but open to other suggestions, or any to try pretty please, not bothered if onesize or sized

xxx

My avatar
Sally
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Which ones? possible can i try some please

Postby Sally » Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:14 pm

I don't have any I can lend we are just building our pocket stash now Honey's skin has stopped reacting to pul :wine:
but I love weenotion side snaps or one size bit more fiddly for a good fit or medium fuzzi bunz love the fuzzi's as you know they have waist and leg poppers which you need for a tall skinny and you can stuff loads for a heavy wetter if she is Honey isn't :-?
hth

My avatar
didifrench
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby didifrench » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:24 am

:idea:

I am also building a stash of pocket due to my partner looking after the kids more often. I have a WNSS on the way, so can t tell you about it, but I have tried the fuzzi onesize, used to have a medium one but was leaking after 1h, when the onesize fits perfectly and lasts 2-3h no prob!
I also love the pop n gro pocket, quite simple design, but very soft fabric, no marks on the legs, my fav at the mo!!
HTH

Ingrid xx

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:27 am

agree about the pop n gro pocket- we have both sizes and Ryan, who is 17 months and 32lbs can still wear the small easily, and the larger one is still popped down so will last for ages! They're nice and slim and the fleece is sooooo soft, and the inserts look like they wouldn't hold a thing but they lasted as long as a BG or pop-in from the start, and are still nice and fluffy.

My avatar
AnnaG
Clothie
Clothie

Postby AnnaG » Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:39 pm

Have you tried Happy Heiny? I got one the other day and the fit is brilliant! Adjusts much better than other pockets we've tried, and super-cute to boot.

My avatar
LibraryGoddess
Clothie
Clothie

Postby LibraryGoddess » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:10 am

Hi, i'd like to second the fuzzibunz onesize. I have a couple of mediums and a couple of onesize and the OS are a MUCH better fit. They have elastics on the legs and waist so is a bit of a pain the first time you use it but the adjustablity and fit is amazing.

My avatar
dawnsmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby dawnsmummy » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:19 am

not quick to get, but what about tweedlebum tweedlebee? i have an xl you can lend but might be too big :giggle:

My avatar
Jamling
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Jamling » Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:53 am

I've got some Happy Heiny onesizes and one large that we no longer use and haven't got round to putting up for sale yet. You're more than welcome to try one of ours. I don't think I've got the original inserts for them though as we used Weenotions night inserts in them as my boy was a heavy wetter. Let me know what you think, quite happy to stick one in the post to you.

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies