hf1

Are Bum genius v4s that much better?

My avatar
aimz
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Are Bum genius v4s that much better?

Postby aimz » Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:46 am

:) that review was good!

I'm loving that the 4.0 is out cause I'm buying the 3.0's which are fab for my little girl for £10.75 bargain!! I don't see the point in paying the extra when the 3's are working fab! x

My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Asta » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:28 am

I really like the 4.0 although I agree get some 3.0s cheap unless you're particularly fussed about snaps.

smilinglou, my DD is the same so all my popper nappies are mostly redundant at the moment!

Review had the bit about the replaceable elastic wrong, turn it inside out and it's really obvious.

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:34 am

we had a couple of major diarrhoea episodes yesterday and a BG v3 applix leaked but the v4 poppers did not!! :wine:

My avatar
privateuni
Clothie
Clothie

Postby privateuni » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:03 am

this is my first time using a BG, i'm only a cloth newbie, so have been buying one of each that i think will be suitable for us, and trying them out. I ordered a V3 as it was reduced on Cheeksandcherries, with the advatage of being able to send it back if it wasn't right for us. But they sent us a V4 anyway!
Alanna, my 11 w/o has it on this morning. and she appears fine in it. it does seem to fit her chubby thighs better than the Fuzzi Bunz.

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:12 am

I really like the fit of the V4. I have a snaps fastening on Max at the moment and it seems to fit him very well (although we love the v3 too!). I can see that they will definitely fit an older baby better.

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies