hf1

Ebay nappies

My avatar
dunabwin
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Ebay nappies

Postby dunabwin » Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:17 pm

I have some from 97kgallery (i think that's what they're called) the insert is a bit small but any insert fits. They're not a good fit for us though really, a bit too slim between the legs so theres gape and they're fleece rather than suede cloth lined, but the quality is the as good as my other pockets.

My avatar
babiesgalore+1more
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby babiesgalore+1more » Fri Jan 07, 2011 10:52 am

i recieved some coolababy's yest which i already prewashed and put on my 2 little girls (1&2) i have to say so far i'm impressed,we've had one poop with no leakage and the other has been on 3 hrs with just the 1 insert with no hint of needing to be changed yet.(neither of them are heavy wetters though) it gives a good fit on my 2 yr old but not so much on my 1 year old (mainly my fault cos i'm a bit anally retentive and i don't like the poppers done up enevenly...hee hee) i can see me ordering more but wondering if maybe naughty baby would be better for us with the velcro tabs? Is it normal for them to smell a bit though?!! It's not like a major hum and could just be my preg hormones? Also re the ethics i think they are probably mass produced in a factory BUT i watched the blood,sweat and handbags prog and alot of those people wouldn't have jobs without factories like that and also how do you know that the more expensive nappy brands aren't using the same sort of factories and just using better quality materials and bumping the price up a bit?

My avatar
dunabwin
Clothie
Clothie

Postby dunabwin » Mon Jan 24, 2011 12:18 pm

i've recently got a baba and boo and a nappy from iwilltosellmore,
they are as far as I can see, exactly the same nappy. No noticable difference in size or materials. The baba and boo one came with two inserts though. They are an excellent fit but they are noticably bigger than my other one size pockets so i'm not sure how great they'd be on a newborn (my boy is 5 months 18lbs). The major difference was the price, baba and boo £9.25 (this was through their website, i'm not sure if they sell cheaper or same on ebay), the Chinese company £3.98, delivered to Ireland. The Chinese one took about a week longer to arrive.

My avatar
beaubelle
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby beaubelle » Fri Feb 18, 2011 10:19 pm

Can anyone tell me if eBay cheapies can accommodate chubby thighs? (we are on large size fuzzis with leg snaps on second tightest setting... Our mediums are a bit tight around the thigh now, but just about fit!)
Bought some sugarbum Nappies on eBay before but I found them a bit small for a btp.

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies