Postby 123princesssammie » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:59 pm

Any idea how long they take too arrive?

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Ebay nappies

Postby emmalala » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:15 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:they're ok for cheap nappies. i just prefer more expensive ones :-)

:hohoho: :hohoho: we're all turning into nappy snobs! I like the coolababys, they work fine, i'm just the same though, I prefer the fancy ones

My avatar
breyah
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby breyah » Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:45 pm

We use Naughty Baby Nappies, which are on Ebay, and are stupidly cheap. My OH really likes them, as he finds them so easy to use. They are really simple, and seem comfy enough, they are only good as a day time nappy though.

My avatar
iceflower
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby iceflower » Mon Sep 13, 2010 1:17 pm

i have a few 97kgallery ones they have worked fab for us. never leaked :D x

My avatar
Freyarose
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Freyarose » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:25 pm

Ok i have ordered a couple of ebay nappies a couple of weeks ago, they havent arrived yet but that doesnt bother me

I know they come with just microfibre inserts so thats one bit of cost cutting

But since ordering them i have started to worry about the ethics behind these nappies... How do they get them so cheap
£5 including postage from china ?? so make that around 3quid a nappy :shock: I now have visions of some poor 8year old child in a workhouse making these nappies and feel quite bad about ordering them.. am i being daft ?? does anyone else feel like this ??

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:42 pm

Freyarose wrote:But since ordering them i have started to worry about the ethics behind these nappies... How do they get them so cheap
£5 including postage from china ?? so make that around 3quid a nappy :shock: I now have visions of some poor 8year old child in a workhouse making these nappies and feel quite bad about ordering them.. am i being daft ?? does anyone else feel like this ??

hmm never thought of it this way :oops: :(

My avatar
Freyarose
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby Freyarose » Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:53 pm

Mine have arrived today, and to be honest they are lovely.. well made, nice material, yes the inserts are only microfibre but thicker than i imagined they would be..

Colours are lovely and bright im fighting myself to like them but as in my previous post i really have started to worry about the ethics of these nappies, but i will use them, but i doubt i will buy more unless i can get a satisfying reason as to why they are so cheap.. is it just pure mass production v a wahm or is it something more sinister!! :lookround:

My avatar
aimeet
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby aimeet » Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:15 pm

I really like coolababies, they are our workhorse childminder and hubby friendly nappy. I do prefer the fitteds but want the ease of use that the pockets offer, I will say that I boost with a bamboo booster too as there :giggle: is more life in it that way!

My avatar
Carla Alfee
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Carla Alfee » Thu Jan 06, 2011 2:23 pm

97k are fantastic - Love them have ordered some more - No leaks!

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies