Naughty Baby ebay nappies

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Naughty Baby ebay nappies

Postby red_dwarf » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:22 pm

Hi

Am having a quick peek at ebay to see how much some of their nappies are and came across Naughty Baby and wondered if anyone on here had used them before. they are 24 for £93 and sell them in smaller packs as well, but i thought that was rediculously cheep and wondered about the quality of them at this price.

Also saw these and wondered again if anyone had any experiance of them

Thanks in advance

My avatar
leanne16051975
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Naughty Baby ebay nappies

Postby leanne16051975 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:59 pm

Hiya,
I bought some of these from a friend of a friend...to cut a long story short, they had the wrong inserts with them, so I bought some BumGenius inserts and these work really well. I have 5 nappies and we use them when we're out and about as they're easier then 2 part nappies, oh and the grandparents like them! They're absorbent, comfy, slim fitting and dry really quickly. The only problem we've had so far is the leg elastic in one of the nappies has had to be repaired (seems to be a common problem with BumGenius nappies as well.......), but my mum was able to do this for me : )
Leanne x
P.S. I've read lots of good reviews about Naughty Baby nappies.......you could try googling for lots more opinions : )

My avatar
chezza
Clothie
Clothie

Postby chezza » Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:56 pm

hello,

I've only been using cheapies from e-bay.

The elastic on the naughty babies is quite tight. I personally prefer poppers to them, the velcro for fastening them is only a small square: about an inch or 2.5-3c, square and I feel they could easily catch and come undone by accident but they're fine under a vest or sleepsuit or trousers.

I brought a set of 8 as my first cloth nappies and they work well, we get 3 hours with one insert, the ones that came with them were fine.

My avatar
RafwagRach
Clothie
Clothie

Postby RafwagRach » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:34 pm

Naughty Babies were my first nappy purchase, they worked fab for us. The inserts were fine too, although we have to use 2 as my LO is such a heavy wetter.

I use them as our night nappies now as I got drawn into the world of pretty patterned fluff for daytime! But I still have 7 NB's and plan to use them to send LO to nursery with. They have also washed well and dry really quick.

:)

My avatar
Fiona
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Fiona » Tue Sep 14, 2010 1:35 pm

I have been using cloth on my wee girl for approx 4 months now, she is 19months old. I have 1 naughty baby which I bought out of interest. It's a good nappy, I don't really notice too much difference from it to my Wonderoo, FB or Babyland. It's slightly better than the babyland as the rise is a little longer.

Leanne, when you say they had the "wrong" inserts with them... what were they like? Just wonder if it's the one they come with when new? MF?

My avatar
leanne16051975
Clothie
Clothie

Postby leanne16051975 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:25 pm

Hiya Fiona, I bought a set of 5 and each one had a different shape/size of mf insert and we had lots of leaks so I got the BG inserts and they're much better. Also been experimenting with easypeasy hemp inserts and little lamb bamboo inserts in them and they're much slimmer than the BGs :D

My avatar
Fiona
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Fiona » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:26 pm

Ahh ok, thanks for the reply. I bought only 1 and it has the exact same inserts as my babylands, FB etc so I must have the proper ones for it.

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies