hf1

Why wont they work!

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Why wont they work!

Postby 123princesssammie » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:45 pm

hmmm cant seem to get any pocket that doesnt leak, just looking for one as my fitteds take days to dry, just looking for soemthing a bit slimer and easier whilst she is wearing jeans etc and we are out and about x

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Why wont they work!

Postby 123princesssammie » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:48 pm

Have tried, BG, fuzzi, wn, UD , happy heiny, am sure i have tried more lol x

My avatar
indigosky2k
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby indigosky2k » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:54 pm

What are you stuffing with hun? For me pockets are about what you stuff with as much as what kind of pocket it is, IYSWIM.

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:57 pm

stuffing is everything :lol:

Until recently we 'got away with' just a large petit dessous insert in our pockets but now we boost this with an easypeasy hemp - it's a winning combination to be honest...

Ditch all microfibre inserts in pockets if you get leaks and go for a decent bamboo and hemp combo :)

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Wed Jul 28, 2010 9:58 pm

And to be honest to get similar absorbency to fitteds my pockets aren't really slimmer...

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:15 am

Velvetsteph wrote:stuffing is everything :lol:

Until recently we 'got away with' just a large petit dessous insert in our pockets but now we boost this with an easypeasy hemp - it's a winning combination to be honest...

Ditch all microfibre inserts in pockets if you get leaks and go for a decent bamboo and hemp combo :)

absolutly wss!

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:26 am

emmalala wrote:
Velvetsteph wrote:stuffing is everything :lol:

absolutly wss!

i agree to i was having trobble to till i got the stuffing right for us

My avatar
Vigornia
Clothie
Clothie

Postby Vigornia » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:50 pm

I never had any success with pockets for Rose. She was (still is!) just too skinny. The wee or poo would just fall straight out of the leg holes and not even touch the nappy.

She is still rubbish at potty training at nearly 4 and I still put her in nappies for nursery because they won't take her to the toilet and she was coming home in wet trousers! I found the only ones that work for her are greenkids. They are technically one size but don't bother with all the poppers like other one size nappies have, they have really really good elastic instead.

My avatar
123princesssammie
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby 123princesssammie » Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:54 pm

Never tried a green kids, think i need to invest in some hemp inserts and may try a greenkid, thankyou for the advice xx

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies