hf1

ordered me weenotions!

My avatar
livvysmum
Clothie
Clothie

ordered me weenotions!

Postby livvysmum » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:42 pm

I am soooo excited. I have ordered a weenotions pocket 'lucky dip'. After looking at everyone elses postings I have decided to treat myself..... I just can't wait for it to arrive now. I already have a 'bespoke' pocket which has to be one of my fav nappies.
Roll on the days please.

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: ordered me weenotions!

Postby AnnetteandBen » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:50 pm

fluffy post :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wonder what your lucky dip will be :wink:

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:56 pm

I KNOW I KNOW ........ only joking I haven't decided yet :wink:

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Mon Mar 31, 2008 2:54 pm

Oooooh how exciting, must be even better to get fluffy post when you don't know what you're getting :D

My avatar
livvysmum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby livvysmum » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:00 pm

now look you are not supposed to tease me!!!!! Plus half the fun of ordering is seeing what comes... I will love it whatever. I particularly love my san pro that i got back last year from wee notions. My daughter and i share them!!!! actually we usually fight over the best ones.......

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:11 pm

That is very exciting, not knowing what you are going to get. But Suzanne, how do you decide from all your lovely options? :lol: Can't wait to see the outcome

My avatar
WeeNotions
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby WeeNotions » Mon Mar 31, 2008 3:44 pm

Charliemum wrote:That is very exciting, not knowing what you are going to get. But Suzanne, how do you decide from all your lovely options? :lol: Can't wait to see the outcome

It takes me hours :roll: :lol: I am not the most decisive of people either which doesn't help :lol: :lol:

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Mon Mar 31, 2008 4:41 pm

WeeNotions wrote:
Charliemum wrote:That is very exciting, not knowing what you are going to get. But Suzanne, how do you decide from all your lovely options? :lol: Can't wait to see the outcome

It takes me hours :roll: :lol: I am not the most decisive of people either which doesn't help :lol: :lol:

if you ever need help deciding, feel free to ask me! it might save me from buying more for myself if i was choosing for others!!!

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:22 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: You lot are so funny!!

Suzzanne, I can't believe you offer lucky dip if you are that indecisive how funny :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't wait to see what you get Livvysmum!!! (sorry can't remember your name! :oops: )

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies