what pocket for a heavy wetter?

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

what pocket for a heavy wetter?

Postby Shevi » Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:33 pm

hello everyone,
i am trying to sell anything that i dont use much so i can go on a little spree, but most of what i am getting rid of are pockets cos most of the pretty ones are cotton and so wick after 3 hours...which i know isn't bad, but i like the security of 'wont even wick or leak if he falls asleep and stays asleep for 2 hours after the 3'
which is why i mostly use 2 parts!!! but for the quick chnages a few pockets are always good...and although i have a lot of BG's, i have to limit their use as they have a channel around the elastic which makes marks and soreness on my lo if used to often. (should probably sell some too!!!)

so- pocket bots are fab, but no nice poly prints at the mo
weenotions fit i just cant get right, so sometimes its great and other times...not so lucky
fuzzi's (old) have the same prob as BG's, great, but have to limit use
HH- prints are cotton
green kid- prints are cotton

and cant even think of anything else.
so some ideas would be fab

am i just gonna have to go for boring plain coloured pocket bots and hh's???

My avatar
autumnalgirl
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: what pocket for a heavy wetter?

Postby autumnalgirl » Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:56 pm

It's not truely a pocket, but Esme hasn't yet out weeed (sp?) her berry plush that I got for her preloved. The other one that she is yet to defeat is her funky nappy (suffed with a combination of hemp and microfibre)!
Christi

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:00 pm

Mommies touch are really good and a good fit on Georgia who is fairly skinny :D Just as reliable as my BG and FB's :D

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:56 am

We had Charlotte in a Blueberry with their standard mf insert on Sunday and bad parents didn't change her after her nap as she was a bit grumpy! and then forgot so it ended up on for about 6 hours and was absolutely fine - soaking but no sign of wetness on her clothes.

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:44 am

Charliemum wrote:We had Charlotte in a Blueberry with their standard mf insert on Sunday and bad parents didn't change her after her nap as she was a bit grumpy! and then forgot so it ended up on for about 6 hours and was absolutely fine - soaking but no sign of wetness on her clothes.

Oh yes Blueberry's are fab :D the non-minki ones are even more reliable :D

My avatar
emste76
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby emste76 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:24 pm

for my heavy weter i use bear behinds and upsy daisy. I have never managed to have her in any nappy for longer than two hours. fitted or pocket.

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:11 pm

My best ones are BG's, then the one-size HH poly (cow print). I like my minki blueberrys, but I need hemp in them, and they are not one to use after swimming.

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies