hf1

Leaning towards pockets again.

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Leaning towards pockets again.

Postby HighlandMum » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:52 pm

Our stash is made up mainly of fitteds, which i still love with our woolies but im not sure if realistically i can afford enough longies to go through the winter happily. Plus, if im honest i love seeing Sandy in his one pair of jeans now he is a bit bigger and im leaning more towards pockets again. I had 11 itti bittis (yes i know they arent a pocket) and i sold all but 4 of them, they are really trim under "real" clothes but dont work fantastically well for us. I love my wee notions so im debating selling some fitteds (most of ours are DnF or HL) and buying some more pockets.

So a few questions really - trimmest pockets? At the mo we have WN, BG (v2&3), coolababy like ones, a rumparoo and something else that escapes me right now.

Best place for trousers that fit well over cloth? I love next but they arent a great fit. H&M has been mentioned before i think? as has M&S?

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Leaning towards pockets again.

Postby Scotia » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:57 pm

THe new Easyfits without a question. You honestly wouldn't know they weren't wearing disposables - even trimmer than ittis :D

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:59 pm

Im doing the same thing at the moment hun :giggle:

Im going to buy a couple of packs of the easyfits brights from ebay and see how we get on with those. Im also using prefolds tri folded into a pul wrap (thirsties duo's or regular thirsties) and im loving putting trousers on him :) I have some joggers from next and the rets of his trousers are from M&S or tesco as both have adjustable waist :)

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Fri Aug 20, 2010 3:01 pm

Do they last really well Scotia?

Hehe Tory i remember you posted something similar a while back :giggle: I might order some easyfit brights from ebay when i get paid although Sy will prrob go mad. I can just say they are one siz for the new baby i suppose :wink:

I have loads of prefolds i was given and have never really used, i should really try them. Need to have a rake and see if i have a wrap to fit though, i dont think i do.

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:44 pm

Well one of them lasted overnight on Kerr with the extra booster, without a pre-wash! Other than that they lasted at least 3 hours each before washing - he's only worn them once so far and they are drying on the airer just now. They are quick drying too, added bonus. I'm going back for more when my woolies sell :wine:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:42 am

Thanks Eleanor :) I have ordered a pack of easyfits now (oops lol) on top of the pack of teenyfits i have ordered for the new baby. Do the extra boosters and things come with them?

I suppose i should really sell some of my fitteds as i have rather alot now....

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby Scotia » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:28 am

The boosters come with the ebay ones, but not with the print ones from other shops I don't think. Annika says they are £3 extra each! Makes the ebay ones even more of a bargain than they already are. I got bamboo boosters with my first pack and have my fc that I get the same again - not so keen on the cotton ones.

I hope you like them :wine:

My avatar
HighlandMum
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby HighlandMum » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:54 pm

Cheers for all your help m'dear :) I cant wait for them to arrive :D Although the teenyfits will be here first and obviously i cant use them for bloomin ages lol

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies