hf1

Pockets.?

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Pockets.?

Postby Fayesmum » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:12 pm

I'm being completely ridiculous as our system works really well (fitteds and wool) but I've decided I want some pockets to make up a day or 2 worth of wearing and then we can use normal trousers.... I've got a blueberry sidesnap and a WN already. Nothing too bulky. I've been looking at close parent pop ins, easy fits, bumgenius, rocky mountains, fuzzi bunz and now I'm completely confused. And I blame you lot for all this easyfit chat thats going on :giggle:

Spam me :hohoho:

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Pockets.?

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Aug 21, 2010 11:15 pm

easyfits! the pockets are rare now, look identical though

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby Caroline » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:03 am

Easyfits, BG's and Wonderoo V2 get my vote every time. Easyfits are probably the slimmest but the Wonderoo V2 has a great bamboo insert which is very thirsty. BG's are somewhere in the middle.

My avatar
lainey1978
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby lainey1978 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:08 am

We are only using close parent pop ins at the moment. Really fast drying and seem OK under her trousers from next.

My avatar
Allie
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Allie » Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:46 am

The only pockets we use are yoyoos bamboo pockets (excellent if your lo has sensitive skin) and wnos. The yoyoos are the ones which the childminders uses and she loves them and the wnos are my showoff nappies but we only have 4 of those. Both of these seem to fit well under normal trousers although when Dex is with me I tend to use his wnos under his wool :giggle:

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:27 am

BG or fuzzies x

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:36 am

What are yoyoo's? I googled them and nappies by minki came up, is this them? Are Wonderwoos quite slim fitting? They don't need to be like disposables just able to go under leggings and such :D

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:46 am

Fayesmum wrote:What are yoyoo's? I googled them and nappies by minki came up, is this them? Are Wonderwoos quite slim fitting? They don't need to be like disposables just able to go under leggings and such :D

I have been really impressed with the wonderoos V2, they are really slim fitting on Tyler and I have found the bamboo insert as good as a PD insert - I replaced the microterry insert that also came with them with a little lamb bamboo insert which has made them even slimmer. Other pockets that we use are WNSS, blueberry side snaps and fuzzis xx

My avatar
Emma1977
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Emma1977 » Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:59 am

I have a mini-stash of 20 BG V3s that I use for Max during the week when he is at the ILs as they find them the easiest to use and they are one of the few pockets I've found that don't leak. Yes, they are boring but they work so thats fine by me.

Other possibilities are Greenkids, Happy Heinys and Coolababy are supposed to be as good as a BG but are far cheaper :wink:

*tinkerbellarella* wrote:easyfits! the pockets are rare now, look identical though

:hohoho: Annika - haven't you done enough TB touting on the other thread :hohoho:

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies