hf1

Help me decide!

My avatar
clairegrace
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Help me decide!

Postby clairegrace » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:24 pm

Anyway, am planning my first custom WN pocket but can't decide whether to get it in BTP which is what most of my nappies are or to get it in medium side snaps.

My daughter weighs about 17.5 lbs at the moment and has a little waist but really chunky legs. As it's going to cost me £30 including her name, embroidery and insert I want something that will fit her for a while and i'm buying it as something for her chistening so it'll be something I keep for her rather than selling on. :-D

Any advice??? :-?

My avatar
Scotia
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Help me decide!

Postby Scotia » Thu Aug 26, 2010 5:57 pm

If you want to get a SS nappy you'd be best to go for the large :wink: Kerr went into large SSs at 17lbs and they fitted him nicely on the tightest snaps. If you think they would be too high in the rise, you can get them with a 17" rise which is a bit more dinky.
Hope that helps :D

My avatar
emmalala
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby emmalala » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:01 pm

I would go for a large too, dan was in larges at 6 months and he's not big by any means :)

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:51 pm

I have a few OS and they still don't really fit that well, Rufus is over 22lb and has a smallish waist and huge thighs!
I've not tried a WNSS but generally find SS a better fit for him

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Thu Aug 26, 2010 6:59 pm

My little girl is also 17lbs with a small waist & chunky thighs & I have both WNOS & medium SS. I would agree what pp said & advise you to go for a large. The mediums are getting abit small on dd now & the OS is a weird fit imo. The large should last until potting training.

My avatar
clairegrace
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby clairegrace » Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:03 pm

Thanks Ladies!! so glad I asked now as i'd of hated to order a medium and for it to have been too small xxxx :hug:

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies