hf1

Easyfit.

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Easyfit.

Postby Fayesmum » Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:44 am

Not sure I like :-? has anyone else experienced the elastic round the legs digging in and leaving marks, even on the outside of the legs? And the tabs marked across her tummy.... she isn't exactly chubby which you'd expect with the way they've marked on her :-?

Other than that though, great absorbency... I hadn't prewashed it and it went 2-3 hours with it's own inserts

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Easyfit.

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:49 am

we get some marks on t's legs sometimes but he's not bothered by them, i guess imo u could expect a bit of this as the legs need to e tighter to prevent poo escape. we have had it with every pocket ever hun.x

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:14 pm

*tinkerbellarella* wrote: we have had it with every pocket ever hun.x

Thats it though, her BSS and WNOS don't mark, so it was a surprise when I took it off

My avatar
*tinkerbellarella*
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby *tinkerbellarella* » Sat Aug 28, 2010 1:17 pm

aren't they minkee though? just a thought. not saying it's not an issue hun, just personally i'd much rather have no poo escapees!lol how do u find weenotions pockets? we tried once and it failed miserably, but the one i bought for the nappy fairy was gorgeous, i was really pleased with how it came out

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:37 pm

We haven't had this at all with our pattern easyfits - UKV2, but we have a bit with the brights we have, maybe because the fabric of the V2 is a tad softer? I'm with Annika, though, I'd rather have them snug than risk leaks of any kind!

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:22 pm

we've had the opposite - marks with a lot of our other pockets but not with the easyfit so far

My avatar
Fayesmum
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Fayesmum » Sat Aug 28, 2010 10:49 pm

fluffy_mummy wrote:We haven't had this at all with our pattern easyfits - UKV2, but we have a bit with the brights we have, maybe because the fabric of the V2 is a tad softer? I'm with Annika, though, I'd rather have them snug than risk leaks of any kind!

This is a bright - we've got the orange. I don't suppose it matters as long as no leaks like you say, I just don't like seeing marks and the reason we moved off wraps and onto wool fulltime. She didn't seem uncomfortable when I took it off

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies