anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Drybees Night time pocket nappies

Postby anya1973 » Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:42 pm

anyone tried them?

any good?

they look lovely. :D

i'm trying to find a pocket nappy for a 13wk boy for overnight. he sleeps from about 11.30pm to 7.30am. :D

what do you reckon?

sorry about typing, one-handed as baby asleep on lap! :lol:

helen xx

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Re: Drybees Night time pocket nappies

Postby clothmama » Sat Apr 12, 2008 6:55 am

Hi Helen, sorry not tried these. Most people rate Standard Minki Pockets (Nappies by Minki as opposed to the fabric type!!) they are pretty chunky but can fit loads of boosting and are fleece so are very reliable.

I've never tried pockets at night as I'm soooo soooo happy with fitteds and wool, such an amazing combo, I'll never change now!

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:23 am

anya1973 wrote:anyone tried them?

any good?

i'm trying to find a pocket nappy for a 13wk boy for overnight. he sleeps from about 11.30pm to 7.30am. :D

what do you reckon?

helen xx

Hi Helen

I've not tried the Drybees before and but get on well with Green Kids for my 16week old and hes quite a heavy wetter.

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:23 pm

beck wrote:
anya1973 wrote:anyone tried them?

any good?

what do you reckon?

helen xx

Hi Helen

I've not tried the Drybees before and but get on well with Green Kids for my 16week old and hes quite a heavy wetter.

have you used them at night? what do you stuff them with?

helen xx

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:53 pm

I use use them on both my LO's at night. I stuff them with either bamboo/hemp and then 2 MF boosters.

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 2:07 pm

beck wrote:I use use them on both my LO's at night. I stuff them with either bamboo/hemp and then 2 MF boosters.

cheers m'dear. :)

another one to try. :wink:

going to have a nosey round the nappy websites tonight for inserts. watch out credit card, here i come. :lol:

helen xx

My avatar
kittykins
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby kittykins » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:15 pm

i have a drybees nappy, not sure if you are talking about a different nappy as you say its night time? anyway my drybees isnt all that great and sometimes wicks, but i think thats mainly due to it being so big around the legs as their sizings are a little on the large size. I have some standard minky pockets and they are brilliant, cant fault them and you can stuff as much as you like in them!

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:23 pm

kittykins wrote:i have a drybees nappy, not sure if you are talking about a different nappy as you say its night time? anyway my drybees isnt all that great and sometimes wicks, but i think thats mainly due to it being so big around the legs as their sizings are a little on the large size. I have some standard minky pockets and they are brilliant, cant fault them and you can stuff as much as you like in them!

It's this one:

http://www.nappyzone.co.uk/drybees_night_times.htm

Found it while surfing around last night. :lol:

I'm thinking of trying a Minki (well DS will be wearing it) :wink: - dithering about which size to go for. I can't remember how they come up sizewise.

Helen xx

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:28 pm

kittykins wrote:i have a drybees nappy, not sure if you are talking about a different nappy as you say its night time? anyway my drybees isnt all that great and sometimes wicks, but i think thats mainly due to it being so big around the legs as their sizings are a little on the large size. I have some standard minky pockets and they are brilliant, cant fault them and you can stuff as much as you like in them!

Hmmm...I've got some medium pocket bots which fit him nicely and have got a medium itti bitti d'lish - to give you an idea of what fits him. Would you reckon a medium Drybees would be too big? He's long bodies, chunky thighs, average beer belly. :lol:

Thanks so much for your advice - I'm really needing it this time round. :roll:

Helen xx

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies