hf1

Who's going to be first?

My avatar
Claire
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Who's going to be first?

Postby Claire » Mon Apr 14, 2008 8:06 am

So the new animal print minkytimes are out today. Has anyone ordered one yet? I'm very tempted by the giraffe print. Someone help me!!!! I need Nic to strap me on the wagon....

My avatar
manda224
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Re: Who's going to be first?

Postby manda224 » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:29 am

i was going to buy the giraffe one but desided against it and brought some more newborn nappies instead
xx

My avatar
Velvetsteph
Cloth Nappy Clanger
Cloth Nappy Clanger

Postby Velvetsteph » Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:50 pm

Oh dear - I love giraffe print things!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby Rae » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:14 am

I figure with Sadie's DD only about a month older than Kayleigh, and her selling off her greenkids due to them getting short in the rise, it's probably not the time for me to buy them, even if I do love the giraffe print.

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:18 am

I think I will have to pass, as Rae has said Evie is outgrowing her Greenkids as she is too long in the body, so will have to look at all yours that you are all going to buy instead :twisted:

Sadie xx

My avatar
Claire
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby Claire » Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:08 am

Well I figured if I need to buy a couple more bumhuggers, may as well slip in a new minkytime. Oooops! Mimi is quite a big baby, just hope these last her for a while yet. She still seems to have plenty of room in her anytimes so fingers crossed. Now just got to wait for a couple of weeks for them to get here :( :(

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies