hf1

BG prints announcment today!

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: BG prints announcment today!

Postby monsterm » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:28 pm

Gosh!! They are very disappointing. Would have preferred the boring duck, tractors & trucks

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby Shaunie » Wed Oct 06, 2010 2:34 pm

monsterm wrote:Gosh!! They are very disappointing. Would have preferred the boring duck, tractors & trucks

I agree.

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby charlibunny » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:08 pm

I quite like them.... :oops: :oops: :oops:

My avatar
clairelou88
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby clairelou88 » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:18 pm

i really like them! there different and bright!!

My avatar
becsom
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby becsom » Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:19 pm

Eeww, not keen at all.

Might be ok for a boy but there are way too many girly nappies out there that are far nicer.

We have quite a few BGs as our 'functional' nappies but all in white or pink or yellow. I can't see me being tempted at all.

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:30 pm

They make it sounds like having prints is a really hard thing to do, have they not noticed other nappies have prints?! They talk like it's such a big deal, yes yes we care about all the commercial jabber gahhh shut up and get to the point woman ...oh I think I like them....but not to put on my babies bum, they just dont mix right. Apparently the white background isnt actually white but like the really pale colours they have already :x

They arent very 'baby' 'child' like, why couldnt they just stick some patterns on instead of going for the designer thing. And now they have a poor naked baby sitting in a street. Not very baby friendly, why are they all to do with such boring adult stuff like planes and shopping, and apparently everyone pushes their babies in strollers, no baby wearing then. So I suppose the price tag will be through the roof. :roll:
Omg though: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =fbx_album
So baby half naked with a bumgenius print nappy on, but the hot drink his Mum is drinking couldnt possibly burn him because he has the magical strange voodoo protecting nappy on :roll:

I'm sure Lily would love having some womans name labeled on her bum
Ok moaning session over

My avatar
zumi
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby zumi » Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:28 pm

I waited for it, but I don't really like them...

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies