hf1

Teeny fit white

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Teeny fit white

Postby megansmummy » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:25 pm

When i emailed Fiona last week this was her reply~

Hi there

Thanks for your enquiry....white will be uploaded over the weekend, no more brights :-(

Thanks

Fiona


So i dont know if she means never or just not this time...

ETA Angie, i love white nappies too...there is something lovely about them...

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Teeny fit white

Postby charlibunny » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:42 pm

How much are they? Bet they will all be gone by tuesday :( I want some prints for my boy...

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Teeny fit white

Postby evansmummy » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:46 pm

charlibunny wrote:How much are they? Bet they will all be gone by tuesday :( I want some prints for my boy...


There £25.00 for 5 - plain white though..otherwise i think i would of had the lot :oops: :giggle:

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Teeny fit white

Postby Caroline » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:47 pm

evansmummy wrote:I blame you both...Tory for rec the site and caroline for being there :hohoho: Need to stay strong..must resist and wait for the prints....


I've never been blamed for just being there before :hohoho: :hohoho:

I like white nappies too. something so simple about them. Shame the inside of Max's are seldom white :giggle:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Teeny fit white

Postby charlibunny » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:48 pm

evansmummy wrote:
charlibunny wrote:How much are they? Bet they will all be gone by tuesday :( I want some prints for my boy...


There £25.00 for 5 - plain white though..otherwise i think i would of had the lot :oops: :giggle:


Gosh that's good... £5 each?? I Need some :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: Money fairy where are you?

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Teeny fit white

Postby evansmummy » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:50 pm

Caroline wrote:
evansmummy wrote:I blame you both...Tory for rec the site and caroline for being there :hohoho: Need to stay strong..must resist and wait for the prints....


I've never been blamed for just being there before :hohoho: :hohoho:

I like white nappies too. something so simple about them. Shame the inside of Max's are seldom white :giggle:


A first :hohoho: :hohoho: i will stop stalking your site once xmas is over and actually purchase the ones i want :wink:

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Teeny fit white

Postby Caroline » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:52 pm

Just ordered some more prints and I might get the matching wet bags in after Xmas too :wink:

My avatar
evansmummy
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: Teeny fit white

Postby evansmummy » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:55 pm

Caroline wrote:Just ordered some more prints and I might get the matching wet bags in after Xmas too :wink:


:shock: :evil: :lol:

Ok...maybe i wont stop stalking :giggle:

My avatar
charlibunny
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Re: Teeny fit white

Postby charlibunny » Sun Nov 14, 2010 8:55 pm

Caroline wrote:Just ordered some more prints and I might get the matching wet bags in after Xmas too :wink:


Matching wet bags???? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies