hf1

Where do I find the Coolababy/Naughty baby nappies?

My avatar
hermya
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Where do I find the Coolababy/Naughty baby nappies?

Postby hermya » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:50 pm

Hi,

I've heard people raving about the above and I was wondering where I would find them for sale.

Thanks

H x

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Where do I find the Coolababy/Naughty baby nappies?

Postby red_dwarf » Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:56 pm

hermya wrote:Hi,

I've heard people raving about the above and I was wondering where I would find them for sale.

Thanks

H x

Ebay.
tho there are other cheepy pocket nappies from china too

My avatar
smilinglou
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby smilinglou » Thu Dec 09, 2010 6:14 pm

wss also on her people sell them all the time, the other cheapie nappies are the same really, probably from the same mass producing factory, we have some but I do wonder like others what the working conditions are like for the people who make them, but I still use them :oops:

My avatar
fluffpuffin
Clothie
Clothie

Postby fluffpuffin » Sun Dec 19, 2010 12:16 am

They're all on ebay. Naughty baby ones are different to the china pockets though - more similar to BG's, but don't have the same quality feel about them - you get what you pay for, but not bad really.

My avatar
Salbysea
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Salbysea » Sun Dec 19, 2010 2:57 pm

coolababy are more expensive than the other ebay ones even though they're identical (because of brand awareness I think)
search under "diapers" instead of nappies. I've used the seller that's name is something like 97kgallery a few times with no probs.
only think to look out for is check that the inserts say 3 layers, otherwise you get 1 layer ones which are pretty useless.

Sweetbaby is one brand that comes to mind, there are others

If you prefer to buy through a UK website I think babybots do coolababy

My avatar
Salbysea
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Salbysea » Sun Dec 19, 2010 3:04 pm

smilinglou wrote:wss also on her people sell them all the time, the other cheapie nappies are the same really, probably from the same mass producing factory, we have some but I do wonder like others what the working conditions are like for the people who make them, but I still use them :oops:

yip but paying more sadly doesn't neccessarily get reflected at that end either, lots of brands that people think come from more developed countries are actually MADE in underdeveloped ones, the companies themselves are just based in developed countries, not the factories x

I think tots bots seem to be quite an eithical brand AFAIK (in both their production and their sourcing), and there are others. But don't assume that your more expensive fashion nappies come from a different factory to the ebay ones just because they cost you more. In some cases all it means is LESS money going direct to that country and a big mark up for the middle man.

I think there is also an argument that competely boycotting products produced in underdeveloped countries doesn't help the situation there either!

(I still use a mix of all kinds FWIW :oops: )

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies