hf1

Do you.......

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Do you.......

Postby Annette » Tue May 08, 2007 8:21 pm

Stuff all your pockets when they have been washed or as you use them?

Just curious, I am finding that I like to stuff my pockets differently depending on where we are going and so sometimes quite like to have a pile of inserts and select what I want at the time. But then sometimes I like to sit down with the nappies and stuff them all before folding them all up and putting them away - very therapeutic :D

Just wondering what other people do with their pockets.

Annette

My avatar
karenandgeorgia
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby karenandgeorgia » Tue May 08, 2007 8:35 pm

Mine are all stuffed and stacked!!!!! I like them all arranged ready to use it would be far too confusing for Daddy if they were not all ready to go!.........just imagine what would happen :!: :!: :lol: :wink:

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Tue May 08, 2007 8:38 pm

Mmmm true. I guess that is why dh always uses our faithful 2 parts and when he washes the nappies everything gets put away except for a pile of pockets and inserts which he passes to me to sort out :lol:

Annette

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Tue May 08, 2007 11:28 pm

I stuff as I go then I can custom the stuffing for how long I think she may be in them.

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Wed May 09, 2007 5:15 am

I think I agree with Karen if mine weren't prestuffed I could just imagine what might end up in them if dh was around :shock: :shock: I also like to prestuff them to have them all folded neatly in her cupboard (can you tell I'm a neat freak?).

Sam...

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Wed May 09, 2007 7:07 am

I usually prestuff as I always use the same combo (hemp and mf cloth) and I love seeing all the pretty colours all stacked in the cupboard! However if I'm being unorganised there is often a pile sat unstuffed waiting :oops: :!: DH doesn't change him that much but wouldn't know where to start if they weren't stuffed!! lol :lol:

My avatar
HannahBanana
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby HannahBanana » Wed May 09, 2007 8:37 am

I mostly pre-stuff. I must be really lucky too as I always here you all chatting about your stuffing combos but Erin just simply has the fuzzi insert the fuzzis came with and that sees her through 4 hours so I've never felt the need to do a combo! Night time obviously I stuff more but other than that it's self explanatory for DF!

Bless him though he is getting better at it! To start with I changed her most the time when we switched to cloth as I didn't want him put off the idea but now he'll do pooey ones and everything!

Like Tory sometimes I have a stack of unstuffed and not packed away nappies that I haven't got round to doing! lol

My avatar
cherobanne
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby cherobanne » Wed May 09, 2007 9:07 am

It depends how organised I am!

I like to pre stuff pockets (though have a pile of additional boosters and stuff to add in at change time if needs be) and put fleece liners in my shaped nappies and have them all neatly piled up in our nappy chest.

But often they're just in a big jumbly pile in a laundry basket and fished out of there at change time :oops:

Joanne

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Wed May 09, 2007 3:46 pm

I tend to stuff as I go, may be why Df always goes for faithful 2 parts too Annette! Maybe I will start prestuffing a few and leave some to stuff for wherever we are going.

Ericax

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies