hf1

Issues with baba & boo pockets - halp?

My avatar
suze1876
Clothie
Clothie

Re: Issues with baba & boo pockets - halp?

Postby suze1876 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 3:14 pm

I was the same for a few weeks until my baba got a bit more fat on her skinny little legs but I was so determined to use them that I put her in them & just changed more often until I was happy that they fit around her legs with no gaps!

You could try using both inserts maybe or I always make sure I give them a couple of washes before first use & NEVER use softener or any nappy rash creams as these will put a coating on the cloth making them less absorbent.

I'm still building up my collection as Eve keeps adding more gorgeous designs!!

Good luck with them!

And if you have any questions - ask Eve, I've always found her really approachable whenever I've asked anything.

My avatar
mummymunchkin
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mummymunchkin » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:53 am

Not tried these but they look like the ebay cheapies ones? We had an awful time with cheap china mades :(

My avatar
gentle-mummy
Clothie
Clothie

Postby gentle-mummy » Sat Mar 19, 2011 1:03 pm

anyone know if these are made locally or china?

I have asked directly but have not had a response as yet

My avatar
mummymunchkin
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mummymunchkin » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:00 am

We had the same issue with ours, but got leaks around the legs everytime. Our pul also cracked after just a few months. Werent impressed with them at all really, but you get what you pay for i guess.
They are made in Hong Kong I was told.

My avatar
baba+boo
Clothie
Clothie

Postby baba+boo » Tue Apr 26, 2011 4:24 pm

Sorry that a few of you have had issues. I'm just about the launch my new series of nappies that have extra features to ensure they don't gape around the leg and that they fit smaller babies better. I've had a few mums test them out and they will be putting their reviews up.

Gentle-mummy - I didn't receive a message from you about where they are made, hope you didn't think I was ignoring you! They come from China *gulp* - I know some mums have an aversion to items coming from there. I do source them from a fully-audited factory which is inspected frequently to ensure fair methods of working are implemented. I also work with a carbon-offset company which offsets all the carbon from my shipments. I want to take the responsibility for the miles the nappies travel. I want to get more bums into cloth and by keeping the price down, I think it makes it more affordable but its not viable at the moment for me to get them made closer to home, which is my objective in the long term.

Mummymunchkin - sorry you had issues with the PUL. Am more than happy to give you a replacement or a refund for the faulty nappies. Drop me an email eve@babaandboo.com

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies