hf1

Poppered Pockets for chubby legs :-)

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Poppered Pockets for chubby legs :-)

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:15 am

DS has chubby legs and a slim body. Wonderoo's v1 fit great but we need more so thought i'd try something else. Doesn't need to be one size, just room to stuff alot lol.
Thx!
Last edited by zippie-purple-monkey on Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

My avatar
Caroline
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Pockets for chubby legs :-)

Postby Caroline » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:58 am

The BG V4 has a bigger rise and so will fit a larger baby. The new Wonderoo V2 comes with a very thirsty bamboo insert as well as a micro terry one to add to so the absorbency is loads better than before. Other than that I would say a Tots Easyfit which is an AIO but with a flap at the back for adding extra stuffing.

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Tue Jan 04, 2011 1:30 pm

Caroline wrote:The BG V4 has a bigger rise and so will fit a larger baby. The new Wonderoo V2 comes with a very thirsty bamboo insert as well as a micro terry one to add to so the absorbency is loads better than before. Other than that I would say a Tots Easyfit which is an AIO but with a flap at the back for adding extra stuffing.

Thx!
Haven't tried a BG so will put that on the list. We have 15 wonderoos v2, but we get builders bum - I have to add a hemp and take out terry otherwise it wont last :giggle:
I love wonderoos v1, but fancy a change lol

My avatar
pinksalmon2001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby pinksalmon2001 » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:16 pm

I have got an euc wonderoo V1 in my for sale drawer if you decide that you would like more of those. I would definitely agree with easyfits though - we love them xx

My avatar
paintedclaws
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby paintedclaws » Tue Jan 04, 2011 2:17 pm

I loved Greenkids on Noah, he used to have huge thighs! Infact they're the ones I'm choosing for when he naps now and we're still getting a great fit on them. I also loved blueberrys and highrise wnss.

My avatar
zippie-purple-monkey
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby zippie-purple-monkey » Tue Jan 04, 2011 10:22 pm

Both look good but i HATE velcro lol :hohoho:

Back to the drawing board lol

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies