hf1

Wee Notions sizings musings....any thoughts?

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Wee Notions sizings musings....any thoughts?

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Sat May 24, 2008 6:01 pm

DD fitted into the large at 3 months aswel but she also fits the medium weve got, i find the larges more bulky on her at the mo but will stick to buying the large size because i know i can use them for longer.

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby anya1973 » Sat May 24, 2008 7:25 pm

pinkydinkydoo wrote:DD fitted into the large at 3 months aswel but she also fits the medium weve got, i find the larges more bulky on her at the mo but will stick to buying the large size because i know i can use them for longer.

Hmmm....all getting very complicated. I put one on him this evening and it's too tight on the tightest setting of poppers but the next setting is too loose (round the waist).

The legs - he was on the tightest setting for a while but now the tightest setting is too tight but the next setting is too loose. :roll:

Oh no. I thought I'd got it sussed! He will change shape again soon no doubt but I can't really afford to have nappies sitting around unused as I need things to fit him now. He's got this awful habit of only pooing once a day but when he does he tends to explode!! :lol: He exploded out of a brand new pocket bots nappy today - you should have seen the mess. :shock: :lol:

Helen xx

My avatar
pinkydinkydoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby pinkydinkydoo » Sat May 24, 2008 9:01 pm

Do you use the same setting on each side when you do up the waist? dd has it on the second one in on one side and the first one on the other side, i get a better foit that way but do the legs up on the same settings though.

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies