hf1

Decisions Decisions!!!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Decisions Decisions!!!

Postby flutterby » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:35 pm

Ok soooo, I feel I need a wee notions pocket as I love pockets and I don't have one! I need help deciding, I kind of know what I want but I'm not sure!!!

I like these embroideries

Image Image

Don't ask me to choose, I can't do it, I just need to decide what I'd have with them for now, so I was thinking maybe white minkee (not the dotty one) or ivory microfleece, but i was worried this would bobble? any ideas??? With pink microfleece inner!

Can any one suggest a different fabric or colour for them, I'm really lacking imagination at the moment!!

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Decisions Decisions!!!

Postby babyroo » Sun Jun 01, 2008 3:38 pm

I would go for white minkee as that will stay new-looking. And I'd have the bottom embroidery ;)

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:44 pm

My vote would be exactly the same as Ali's!

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Jun 01, 2008 4:51 pm

HEHE I'd pretty much decided that already, but that option costs £20 and the other costs £14.50, oh but it's so pretty it's worth the £20, it can be her special nappy, hehe, like she's only going to have one!!

My avatar
AnnetteandBen
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby AnnetteandBen » Sun Jun 01, 2008 5:38 pm

It will be a truely special nappy!

My avatar
dinky_cath
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby dinky_cath » Sun Jun 01, 2008 6:44 pm

Its questıons lıke thıs that make me glad I have a boy (not that there ısnt enough for boys but ıf I had a gırl I would be bankrupt - ıts ALL too gorgeous!!)

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:00 pm

even more so when you've already had a boy, all the girly stuff seems soo great, I love buying things for Jak, but after 20 months it's all boring!!! I've got a whole new set of colours to play with!! HEHE

My avatar
flutterby
Cloth Nappy Prophet
Cloth Nappy Prophet

Postby flutterby » Mon Jun 02, 2008 3:44 pm

Well I am settled on the white minkee with the paisley butterfly embroidery, and I think I'm going to order one of these too while I'm putting an order in as I will be getting on the wagon after this, only problem is paypal are holding my money until I get a positive feedback from the buyer, GRRRRRR!!!

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies