hf1

Is there anything like a BG but cheaper?

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Is there anything like a BG but cheaper?

Postby e586 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:49 am

Asta wrote:How about smarti pants have you tried them? plenty of space for extra boosters and hubby proof!

how are you finding them so far Asta? What's the size like compared to other one-size (BG, pop=in, Easyfit)

My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Asta » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:55 am

very similar to the BGv4 so a bit bigger at the top end than the pop-in. I'm not convinced they'd fit a 7lb baby though. Loving the leakgaurd works well.

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:05 am

it's more for Ryan I was thinking of... might see if Mandie can get one in to test before I try buying as everyone raved about the Charlie Banana and it was an awful fit on him!

My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Asta » Wed Feb 23, 2011 12:29 pm

I haven't tried the charlie banana, we didn't get on with the fuzzi bunz so I didn't bother. The fit of the Smartipants strikes me as inoffensive, i.e. can't see if not being a good fit unless it's on a very chubby baby with very skinny legs or visa versa.

My avatar
heidiFYP
Clothie
Clothie

Postby heidiFYP » Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:57 pm

The Smartipants are a great alternative and cheaper too.
They are cut a little more generously which is great for bigger babies, and the MF insert is SO SO SO thirsty!
We really love them in the office for both little boys!

They are definitely worth a shot, especially as they are on 3 for 2 at the moment, so they work out even cheaper

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies