hf1

How do they compare? Wonderoos vs Wonderoos LOL

My avatar
Mareth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

How do they compare? Wonderoos vs Wonderoos LOL

Postby Mareth » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:57 pm

I have a wonderworks wonderoo which I love and am considering getting more, but I was wondering how do the new hip hip baby wonderoos compare (I'm guessing that hip hip baby wonderoos are the new wonderworks ones, am I right, or are there 2 nappies called wonderoos?). Are they as good, or am I better to look for some preloved old style ones?

Thanks

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: How do they compare? Wonderoos vs Wonderoos LOL

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:35 pm

I only ever had the newer ones by Hip Hip Baby and did read that these were a big improvement on the older ones by Wonderworks. The only prob I had with them was that they were very wide in the crotch and not a neat fit, but they genuinely looked as good when I sold them as they did when I bought them and performance wise they were great too. They are on offer at the mo at Nappyzone 3 for 2.

Sadie xx

My avatar
marley811
Clothie
Clothie

Re: How do they compare? Wonderoos vs Wonderoos LOL

Postby marley811 » Fri Jul 25, 2008 1:34 pm

I love Wonderoos. The Wonderworks Wonderoos (older ones) have wider tabs and seem a bit wider in the crotch. The PUL seems more plasticky and thicker too. I think that fleece rather than microfleece was used for them.

I find both versions great but like the newer ones better because of the lush pastel colours and the nicer PUL feel.

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies