hf1

Wee Notions - Ideas/Show-Off Thread - Please add yours here!

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Wee Notions - Ideas/Show-Off Thread - Please add yours here!

Postby KimmyM » Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:17 pm

This is a fab thread I may even be tempted to get the laptop out to upload some :giggle:

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Wee Notions - Ideas/Show-Off Thread - Please add yours here!

Postby zoeyboo » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:14 pm

Here is our latest WNNN, yummy hand-dyed OBV
It's a little bit Xmasy, but not so much that I won't want to use it the rest of the year.
Image

My avatar
emsy
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Wee Notions - Ideas/Show-Off Thread - Please add yours here!

Postby emsy » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:32 pm

:love: :love: zoe that nappy is just lush :)

My avatar
bekhi1983
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Wee Notions - Ideas/Show-Off Thread - Please add yours here!

Postby bekhi1983 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:36 pm

:love: love that embroidery, I saw it on fb earlier and wondered if it was someone on here.

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Wee Notions - Ideas/Show-Off Thread - Please add yours here!

Postby Hannahboo » Wed Oct 05, 2011 7:55 pm

Zoey, I saw that on FB earlier and thought it was gorgeous :love:

I had my dispatch e-mail from WN earlier so hopefully tomorrow we shall be getting 4 NN, 2 NL and a wrap. My NL and wrap were pictured on the WN Facebook page today too......

Image

oh is that you Zoey that has commented on it too? :giggle:

The dad wrap is a little joke me and DH have after him making a comment about getting Dad tattooed on Darcys bum :giggle: and he doesn't know I have ordered it and thought it would be a lovely surprise for him before he goes off to Cyprus for a month next week :cry:

ETA, can't get pic to work, totally forgot how to change it into an image :doh:
ETA (again :giggle: ) fixed pic :wine:

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Wee Notions - Ideas/Show-Off Thread - Please add yours here!

Postby KimmyM » Thu Oct 06, 2011 7:23 am

You all seem to have some fab ideas and I am stumped. I know the embroidery but I just can figure the rest of does any one have any ideas for the nativity embroidery for my DD

My avatar
Hannahboo
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Wee Notions - Ideas/Show-Off Thread - Please add yours here!

Postby Hannahboo » Thu Oct 06, 2011 9:13 am

KimmyM wrote:You all seem to have some fab ideas and I am stumped. I know the embroidery but I just can figure the rest of does any one have any ideas for the nativity embroidery for my DD


If you are wanting one with the nativity scene, am guessing you mean this one?
http://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_ ... ts_id=4920
How about navy minkee, with this star http://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_ ... ts_id=4147 on the front corner of the nappy (thats if its a side snap as obviously there is no where to put embroidery on the front of the one size nappies)

Just a quick idea but I think that would look lovely. I actually quite like the idea myself :giggle: although I am not buying an xmas nappy (or trying not to :giggle: )

My avatar
KimmyM
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Re: Wee Notions - Ideas/Show-Off Thread - Please add yours here!

Postby KimmyM » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:24 pm

Hannahboo wrote:
KimmyM wrote:You all seem to have some fab ideas and I am stumped. I know the embroidery but I just can figure the rest of does any one have any ideas for the nativity embroidery for my DD


If you are wanting one with the nativity scene, am guessing you mean this one?
http://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_ ... ts_id=4920
How about navy minkee, with this star http://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_ ... ts_id=4147 on the front corner of the nappy (thats if its a side snap as obviously there is no where to put embroidery on the front of the one size nappies)

Just a quick idea but I think that would look lovely. I actually quite like the idea myself :giggle: although I am not buying an xmas nappy (or trying not to :giggle: )


Hhhmmm i have been thinking about having some solver starts above on the lagoon gelato minkee. I like the star idea for the front I'm just not sure if it might be a bit dark for my pink obsession :giggle:
I'm going for a wrap which can be worn loads over Christmas and I'm not adverse to a bit of Christmas in July .
Thanks sometimes it nice to talk to someone who doesn't roll there eyes like hubby :D

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Wee Notions - Ideas/Show-Off Thread - Please add yours here!

Postby zoeyboo » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:59 pm

Hannahboo wrote:I had my dispatch e-mail from WN earlier so hopefully tomorrow we shall be getting 4 NN, 2 NL and a wrap. My NL and wrap were pictured on the WN Facebook page today too......

Image

oh is that you Zoey that has commented on it too? :giggle:


Hee Hee, yes that was me.
Love this set, it's gorgeous :mrgreen:

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies

cron