hf1

Wee Notions - Ideas/Show-Off Thread - Please add yours here!

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Re: Wee Notions - Ideas/Show-Off Thread - Please add yours here!

Postby zoeyboo » Sun May 01, 2011 6:36 pm

sweetiepups wrote:I have so many plans for my WNs but I don't how you ever manage to make enough time to get them ordered. I'm always getting distracted by the CNT forum and never have enough time to finish even one of my custom orders on there. By the time I go back to it, I want to tweak or change something. :roll:

I really really wanted one for DS's birthday but have left it too late now :nonono:

I know how you feel! I spend ages planning mine, usually do it when I have no money & then they are ready for when I do ... there are always a couple I change my mind about when when you've got one perfect then you won't want to change it.

It might be worth dropping the WN ladies an email to see if they can get it done in time for his birthday, sometimes they are able to jump you up the queue if it's for a special occasion.

My avatar
herbina
Clothie
Clothie

Postby herbina » Mon May 02, 2011 8:40 am

Here's our new cuties that arrived today, I love them! They're not nappies, though... :giggle:

Dungarees sz 6-12 mo, huckleberry minkee and applique with sorbet minkee.
Dress sz 6-12 mo, biscuit cuddlesoft.

My avatar
mary8881
Clothie
Clothie

Postby mary8881 » Mon May 02, 2011 6:06 pm

Loving the iddea of the dark denim and red minkee, am now in a quandry over theis one:
http://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?main_ ... ts_id=3748

I know the obvious thing would be green but I have a mountian of green nappies in my basket! I like the thought of yelow but would that be too clashy!?

Ooh love that embroidery, if you've not bought it yet do share when you do. I would think Black Cuddlesoft would be my first choice, perhaps, but the Evergreen Gelato is tempting as they'll be able to match the colours / shades really well. I dunno! x

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Mon May 02, 2011 7:30 pm

herbina wrote:Here's our new cuties that arrived today, I love them! They're not nappies, though... :giggle:

Dungarees sz 6-12 mo, huckleberry minkee and applique with sorbet minkee.
Dress sz 6-12 mo, biscuit cuddlesoft.

they are fab i just wish ryan was still little sometime

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Mumof5 » Sat May 14, 2011 8:29 am

Just wondering......... I love Weenotions, and I can't wait to get some lovely nappies made when Peanut arrives, but how do you all deal with the 'picking-out-an-outfit-and-matching-nappy-then-needing-to-change-the-nappy' issue?

My avatar
herbina
Clothie
Clothie

Postby herbina » Sat May 14, 2011 10:37 pm

By not matching them to begin with.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sun May 15, 2011 6:50 am

herbina wrote:By not matching them to begin with.

WSS, but then I have a boy, I suppose if you had a girl in a special dress you might like them to match, but you could stick to the same tones I guess?

My avatar
fivefourfour
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby fivefourfour » Sun May 15, 2011 7:18 am

We never match, a) I think it's a bit twee, and b) it's just more reason for her to poo five minutes after changing her!

If you do want to have some matching sets, I'd suggest using fitteds and getting wraps to match the outfit, they used to last about 4 changes when M was young, so probably as long as the clothes she was wearing.

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sun May 15, 2011 9:53 am

New WNNN (L) this is hand-dyed OBV with Caribbean Cameleon Embroidery & has Orange Minkee Inner ... yummy!

PreviousNext

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies