hf1

Teenyfits vs Easyfits

My avatar
Bloom
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Teenyfits vs Easyfits

Postby Bloom » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:38 pm

Is it worth getting the teenyfits first for bump or jumping straight in with the easyfits? Im expecting to have a baby no more than 7lbs.

I want to get my moneys worth from my nappies.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Teenyfits vs Easyfits

Postby megansmummy » Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:42 pm

teenyfits are deffinatly worth their money IMO...im using them on my 8.5lb 4 week old DD and they are fab...they fit her from birth (7lb 12oz) and there is a fair bit of growing room in them too :) BTP nappies would be too big on her atm i think and certinaly would have been at birth... I only wish I had more of them but with DD being a month old already i dont want to buy anymore now...

My avatar
Bloom
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby Bloom » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:00 pm

Thanks that really helpful. Will get some to add to my stash :thumbsup:

They seem to have a good preloved value to so can always sell them to fund the next size.

I was mainly going to use prefolds but i think they will be a good hubby nappy.

My avatar
red_dwarf
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby red_dwarf » Thu Mar 03, 2011 9:31 pm

We've used them on my 8lb7oz boy.from birth. He is long and skiny so at 2weeks old i can still almost fully cross the tabs over and can see them lasting a while yer

My avatar
lilypie
Clothie
Clothie

Postby lilypie » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:27 am

I used them from 11days old on my 7lb7oz boy. They fit him until he was 5weeks and about 10lb6oz. Tbh, I could have made them fit a little longer if I had wanted, but he is very tall and he started getting builders bum! I would say he is now nearly 12lb and I still can't get a good fit with most btp nappies.

My avatar
rosiesnappies
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby rosiesnappies » Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:33 pm

We're still using ours, Lottie is nearly 13 wks! She's 11lb2, and was 6lb 7 at birth. They are starting to get a bit short in the rise now. Just wish I'd bought more, as they have been great, no leaks and not too bulky under clothes. We've just started using our BG on her and although there's no leaks they're very bulky, and don't look as good under clothes :wink: Can't believe Sam wore BG pretty much from birth - his bum must've been huge!!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:16 pm

This thread is making me want to buy more :-? DD was 8lbs 5oz last week...i wonder if its worth it :-?

My avatar
rosiesnappies
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby rosiesnappies » Fri Mar 04, 2011 7:46 pm

Well Lottie was 8lb 15 at 5 wks, so if I'd have got some then, I'd have got at least 2 months worth of use out of them, and still be using them, instead of swamping her in BTP's! Not wanting to tempt you to part with your cash :wink:

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:04 pm

so.... those of you loving the Teenyfits- how many do you have/would you want to have given the choice? :)

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies