hf1

Teenyfit and OS nappy comparison pics!

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Re: Teenyfit and OS nappy comparison pics!

Postby megansmummy » Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:34 am

JenKyleKaitlinRoo wrote:Can you not fold over the BG on the front more to give a tighter fit on the legs? I thought they could be made smaller that way?

http://www.fill-your-pants.com/one-size ... enius.html

Great pics and I love the last one! Sooo cute :)

Because the rise on them is quite high and its fitting way above her belly button its sitting that more rotund part of her tummy so wont comfortably do up any tighter...if it was under her belly button then yes i would be able to cross the tabs for a better fit :)

My avatar
usinukveg
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby usinukveg » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:41 pm

Is she wearing sock-ons? (Sorry that this has nothing to do with the nappies) I was thinking of getting some for Liam, but wanted to see if they worked for other people first.

My avatar
beffys
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby beffys » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:45 pm

I can't get over how teeny the teeny fit is. It's similar size that Amber makes for premmie or toy nappies. I think I'll wait until bump arrives before getting any more or might go straight to easyfits. I'm just wondering if bump will break 10lbs or not. :hohoho: The way I'm sizing up I think she might well.

My avatar
megansmummy
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby megansmummy » Wed Mar 09, 2011 4:57 pm

usinukveg wrote:Is she wearing sock-ons? (Sorry that this has nothing to do with the nappies) I was thinking of getting some for Liam, but wanted to see if they worked for other people first.

Yes she is, i love them!! They still fit kieren too :)

Beth they are tiny but the easyfit is a bit big on her atm...must upload piccies!!

My avatar
Rebekahs_mum
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby Rebekahs_mum » Wed Mar 09, 2011 5:03 pm

She's so cute Tory!! Love the woolies. What colourway are they?

Previous

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies