hf1

Swaddlebees pocket and aio

My avatar
slumberlion
Clothie
Clothie

Swaddlebees pocket and aio

Postby slumberlion » Fri Jun 13, 2008 7:44 am

I have a Swaddlebees all in one in red....and it is lovely...but I hate it! I bought it as I loved how trim it seemed and was seduced by its neatness! However, my dd has worn it twice and its leaked terribly! I really feel that I should sell it, but for some reason I dont want to! Has anyone had any good experiences with this nappy? I could be convinced to keep it! I keep meaning to try it again, but I darent go out with her wearing it as I dont trust it.
I have also been given a Swaddlebees pocket, it seems to be exactly the same cut as the aio. It is a size bigger however so will be a while before she fits into it. But I have a feeling its going to be the same to be honest...must be the narrow crotch perhaps? One power wee and it leaks!
Maybe its just my dd and swaddlebees as the onesize hemp/velour leaks terribly too! I so want to love them aswell! For some silly reason Ive ordered the new swaddlebees econappi to try....someone stop me please!!!

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Swaddlebees pocket and aio

Postby Rae » Fri Jun 13, 2008 9:14 am

I haven't used them, but there was a review of them
viewtopic.php?f=26&t=2249

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Swaddlebees pocket and aio

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Jun 13, 2008 12:07 pm

I had 2 if the AIOs, dd wore them a couple of times, but they leaked so badly I sent them back to Babykind for 70% refund. I dont know if its the style of them as the Itti Bitti every bit as slim around the crotch yet hasnt given us any problems, I think its more to do with the filling not being enough, and to add anything really does defeat the purpose of an AIO. I remember someone suggesting using a wrap on top of it :shock: again defeating its purpose. I also had a good few of the organic cotton velour fitteds, and they werent great for us either, they held very little wee.

In saying that I might order an econappi too, because it doesnt look as slim between the legs as the usual swaddlebees do - they have been described as very similar fit to Bumgenius and because you can stuff them with whatever you want you can adjust the absorbancy. The insert that comes with it looks very absorbant too.

Sadie xx

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies