hf1

Close parents pop in

My avatar
lowekazz
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Close parents pop in

Postby lowekazz » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:04 am

are close parent pop in nappies any good? are they worth the money?

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Close parents pop in

Postby northernruth » Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:25 pm

I had them for Martha and really liked them, but I don't think they are a true birth to potty - we had to sell ours on when she was about 20 months old. It was the rise that was an issue for us - Martha is tall. Found them nice and absorbent tho because of the bamboo inners.

My avatar
yackyacks
Clothie
Clothie

Postby yackyacks » Fri Apr 22, 2011 11:40 pm

Ive just bought some pre loved pop ins and apart from the obvious of being quite boring looking I think they are brilliant especially for night time and heavy wetters. They do bulk up with the nightime booster but then that doesn't matter as there not moving around.

My avatar
laceybat
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Postby laceybat » Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:14 am

i've got 2 and love them there great for my mum an DP
wish i had more

My avatar
docmaggoo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby docmaggoo » Sat Apr 23, 2011 5:30 pm

Bamboo ones - very absorbant
Used them for a while when DS was small - but the fit wasn't great as he got bigger & we always picked our other nappies first - so sold mine on.
Good as a night nappy with the dri night booster in!

My avatar
bp_serene
Clothie
Clothie

Postby bp_serene » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:00 pm

We are using a mix of dream-dris and bamboo pop-ins, so far so good! I love the feel of the dream-dris, and they really do dry in a flash! They feel very good quality too. I have only used the bamboo ones today so far so will report back when they've had a more thorough testing! They are pre-loved so I had to work on them to soften the bamboo inserts as they were a bit crispy :giggle:

My avatar
e586
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby e586 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:03 pm

these were our staple for a long time, Ryan outgrew them at Christmas though as he's pretty solid round the thighs and I couldn't fasten the tabs anymore! They're currently in a big bag waiting for Lucas. He's still in teenyfits and small BG AIOs but look forward to pop-ins again. He can wear the dream dri now, I just have enough teeny fluff that he doesn't have to yet!

My avatar
TheWaterHorse
Clothie
Clothie

Postby TheWaterHorse » Tue May 17, 2011 12:36 pm

I bought a dream dri. DD is a heavy wetter and to be honest I nearly sent it straight back because I couldn't believe it would last two minutes - they are so thin. But - I put it on her and can easily get 3 hours. I have no idea how it works but it does, and it's about the same size as a disposable. Not my favourite nappy but one of the ones that I reach for first.

My avatar
Jellybelly6
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Jellybelly6 » Tue May 17, 2011 1:47 pm

I got some of the bamboo ones pre loved and whilst they are not pretty they really do the job. Never had any kind of leak of any kind and they are the main part of my stash at the moment. My only moan about them is sometimes the poo gets in the wash tabs. Overall I like them, they are reliable which for me is top importance.

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies