hf1

Stuffing help (again!)...Pocket Bots in particular.

My avatar
anya1973
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Stuffing help (again!)...Pocket Bots in particular.

Postby anya1973 » Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:46 am

Bamboo is my stuffing of choice for our pocket nappies.

I have Wee Notions bamboo inserts and also Upsy Daisy ones. The problem I'm having is that these are too wide for the Pocket Bots I have (size mediums).

What fits best in Pocket Bots? I find the pockets quite narrow compared to all my other pocket nappies.

I do love the Pocket Bots but unless I get the stuffing sorted out I'm thinking I might have to part with them. :(

What do you all stuff medium Pocket Bots with (not hemp though as I prefer bamboo :wink: )?

Thanks

Helen xx

My avatar
Rae
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman
Cloth Nappy Wise Woman

Re: Stuffing help (again!)...Pocket Bots in particular.

Postby Rae » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:10 pm

Yes I do find pocket bots narrower than my other pockets. We use hemp.
However don't weenotions do those big bamboo inserts that you fold into thirds - you could fold them a little tighter. Alternatively bamboo squares that you fold to your own requirements.

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:12 pm

i have a peice of cut up towel folded in three, with a blueberry hemp insert under that. i find thats a great comb in all my pockets (tho most of them are pocket bots!!!!

at night i used 1 hemp babies bigger weed with a bamboo terry folded on top

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby eviesmummy » Fri Jun 27, 2008 2:40 pm

The only thing I could use successfully in our Pocket Bots were Mothercare Smart Nappy Inserts and a small Ellas House Hemp booster underneath. They fit perfectly and didnt ruche up at the sides, and gave an absorbant and not bulky nappy.

Sadie xx

My avatar
jan3182001
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby jan3182001 » Sun Jun 29, 2008 6:43 pm

I have the large pocket bots. My one large swaddlebees hemp insert fits it as if it was made for th PB. think they are about £3.50 each - SB also do microfibre inserts i havent checked if theyre the same size wise but would imagine they are.
http://www.babykind.co.uk sell SB's inserts
the inserts come in different sizes

My avatar
redmum23
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby redmum23 » Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:14 pm

Hi - I put petit dessous (or whatever they're called!) in to my pocket bots. They are long and thin and can be doubled over. And I add a tots bots booster if she's going to be in it for longer than the norm.

Anna x

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies