36%

Total votes : 14
My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Weenotions - OS pockets or sized

Postby Mumof5 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:05 pm

I am totally new to cloth nappieing. I love the beautiful designs of weenotions, and everybody seems to love their performance as well. I was just wondering what everyone prefers the most, OS pockets, SS pockets, sized AI2s or sized 2 parts (nappy & wrap).
I already have a large stash ready for bump, so I don't need them to fit straight away.

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: Weenotions - OS pockets or sized

Postby anothersquish » Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:36 pm

All of the above??
I had trouble with the fit of the OneSize poppers from birth til just recently, the onesize in aplix has always been fine though.
I like all the rest very much and would say try some different ones out!

My avatar
Cj2011
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Cj2011 » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:18 pm

I have all of the above and love them all :wink:

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:24 pm

I prefer the side snap pockets. One sized fit ok at varying points but we had a poor fit for a long while with them. We didn't get on very well with the AI2s at all. I am tempted to try the fitteds for bump as you can now have a bamoo velour inner (I am not keen on bamboo terry inners).

My avatar
zoeyboo
Cloth Nappy Aficionado
Cloth Nappy Aficionado

Postby zoeyboo » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:00 pm

We never managed to get a good fit with the OS from birth til 14 months when I decided to cut my losses & sell them.
We have got quite a few SS Pockets now & love them, not as good a result with the AI2.
We love the WNNN for night times too!

My avatar
lazylexis
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby lazylexis » Sun Jun 05, 2011 4:08 pm

The only one we ever got to fit was a medium AI2 which fitted for a couple of months .Our SS and OS with snaps always had leg gape although the OS applix fitted better.I definitely wouldn't do an order with the next lo until I'd tried each one preloved and was sure they'd fit as I wasted a fair bit of money.

My avatar
Bluebell
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Bluebell » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:50 pm

I think the OS aren't very generously sized (in the rise) compared to other BTPs, I can't imagine them fitting DD up to PTing, and she's quite little for her age. I can't comment on the others though as not tried them!

My avatar
sjm
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby sjm » Sun Jun 05, 2011 5:54 pm

We don't get on with the os but love all the others. Voted 2 part as the fitteds are my favourites I love them

My avatar
Mumof5
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby Mumof5 » Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:00 pm

Thanks for your help ladies! I think that I will take your advice and try the different types. I have already ordered one of the new style wraps, can't wait to get my fluffy post!!! :mail:

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies