WN SS high rise

My avatar
sahara
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

WN SS high rise

Postby sahara » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:33 pm

I am finally getting a fab fit on the large standard rise WN :yahoo:

But the rise won't be long before it gets too short, do the high rise fit exactly the same, or does the fact its high rise change the fit slightly, don't want to go ahead and order a few for the leg gape to return :(

Thanks
Sarah x

My avatar
Shaunie
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Re: WN SS high rise

Postby Shaunie » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:49 pm

We didn't get leg gape when switching from SR to HR but that said, Isaac does not have small thighs or bottom :lol:

My avatar
anothersquish
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby anothersquish » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:51 pm

I find the high rise does mean it sinks down a little but I dont get leg gape with them, Im just putting up with them pulling down a little til he grows into them properly as they dont leak.
I do find the AI2s better on the 'sinkage' front though and the pockets are always better with the WN inserts in rather than anything else Ive found.

My avatar
Kirstyh
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Postby Kirstyh » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:51 pm

G is a skinny mini and when she was in nappies HR fit her perfectly x

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Thankyou Moderators :)
Site Supporter

Postby Louise » Wed Jun 08, 2011 2:55 pm

Kirstyh wrote:G is a skinny mini and when she was in nappies HR fit her perfectly x

WSS Both large SR and HR fit Katie perfectly when she was in nappies, I didn't notice a difference in the fit.

My avatar
sahara
Cloth Nappy Groupie
Cloth Nappy Groupie

Postby sahara » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:08 pm

thats fab thank you ladies, it was the pulling down causing leg gape that I was worried about, but on that good news I shall continue designing my nappies hahahaha

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies