WeeNotion one size or sized?

My avatar
angel387
Clothie
Clothie

WeeNotion one size or sized?

Postby angel387 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 8:46 am

Hi
We get on really well with all our other one size pockets but I've not heard of anyone who gets on with the weenotion one size. We've got a couple already, abit loose round the leg but not so much that there is any leaks. My son is 6 months old.
I'm just wondering if there's anyone who does get on with the OS? Or am I better off buying sized? I want to put in a WN order but don't want to spend out on OS to find out they're not working for us after all.

My avatar
Asta
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Re: WeeNotion one size or sized?

Postby Asta » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:28 am

I have some of each. The one-size fit really well for ages then just suddenly stopped fitting, they now gape around her legs. I've kept them as I'm hoping they'll fit again when she changes shape but I'll just get sized from now on.

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:34 am

Babies change shape alot as they grow so one-sizes don't always fit but generally they fit then again when baby grows some more. Problems with leg gape happen alot with one-sizes so most people opt for sized. BTW I'm talking about general one-size nappies not exclusively weenotions

My avatar
weebee
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby weebee » Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:49 am

I started a thread about this a few weeks ago and the replies were really helpful. Someone gave a link to a poll they had started asking this exact question!
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=83006

I opted for a one size and it arrived this weekend. My 9l baby wore it for the first time yesterday and it fits nicely! I'm pleased with my decision as it has his name on it and I'd be so sad if he grew out of it quickly!

My avatar
angel387
Clothie
Clothie

Postby angel387 » Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:04 am

Thanks for your help ladies. It looks like my son is going to be tall and skinny and I've heard that doesn't work too well with OS. Is that true? He fits into Large SS at the mo, I have no idea how as he's only 16lb but they fit him better than the mediums.

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies