hf1

I need new pockets for Ethan

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

I need new pockets for Ethan

Postby angiepangie2809 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:21 pm

Am not happy i am having to do this but our old faithful V2 bg'S are dying. I bought them all preloved with dodgy elastic and fixed them myself and they have been brilliant but all the velso is dead on them now so not only do they keep coming undone but the fit on my tall and very skinny boy is quite poor now and the rise seems so low.
With this in mind i am going to have to buy some new nappies for Ethan as even though hes 2 already he isnt showing any signs of being anywhere near ready for potty trining just yet and i am fed up with reverting to disposables which is what we have been using more and more of just recently and i hate it.

I dont think i want to buy more BG's but am not sure yet. I love how trim our medium/petite fuzzis are on him but again the rise is quite low...although i do love the fit on him in these but i am struggling to get petite ones of these for him and in total i only have 4 fuzzis for him now!

I dont know what else i could try so could do with some advice realy or suggetions.
I know easyfits are aio but what are they like? for fit and absorbancy? Am thinking i would realy need to buy with Max in mind a shes fast outgrowing his newborn nappies! :cry: :cry:

what about flips? can someone explain them to me? as ive never realy understood them..iykwim? :giggle:

what else might work? Problem is cost as well because we would need quite a lot.
Would love some help girls as am a bit clueless and i just dont have the patience or time to sit for hours upon hours searching for the right nappies since Max arrived.....and dont get me even started on his nappies......will need to start replacing his newborn ones soon and ive just got no idea what to go for as he is a right little power wee'er. :doh:
Thanks in advance :mrgreen:

My avatar
becky1978
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Re: I need new pockets for Ethan

Postby becky1978 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 2:45 pm

I like easyfits, you can always chuck a.namboo booster in to male them last longer, but I find them trim, absorbant and reliable as well as cute of course! Apart bgs, these are the only pockets we use :)

My avatar
monsterm
Cloth Nappy Worshipper
Cloth Nappy Worshipper

Postby monsterm » Wed Jul 13, 2011 3:47 pm

I really loved our baba & boo pocket.

My avatar
tinkerbell
Cloth Nappy Lover
Cloth Nappy Lover

Postby tinkerbell » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:33 pm

we found happy heinys pretty good when the BGs became a bit low in the rise. They are a onesize nappy but higher in the rise than BGs x

My avatar
rachymoo
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby rachymoo » Wed Jul 13, 2011 5:59 pm

I'm another one that loves Easyfits. I boost them with a Little Lamb bamboo booster for Jake and they are great (he is a power widdler too). I used one on Lilly once when none of her nappies were dry (oops) and it lasted well on her too xx

My avatar
queen bee
Sucker for Cloth Nappies
Sucker for Cloth Nappies

Postby queen bee » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:58 pm

I love easyfits on Lily. I boost them with bamboo or hemp booster.

I've got some XL fuzzis that Samuel is no longer using as he is now dry at night :wine: I don't know what the sizing would be like for Ethan. I was just about to list them on classifieds if you are interested. I think I have 4 or 5.

My avatar
angiepangie2809
Cloth Nappy Fanatic
Cloth Nappy Fanatic

Postby angiepangie2809 » Wed Jul 13, 2011 7:06 pm

queen bee wrote:I love easyfits on Lily. I boost them with bamboo or hemp booster.

I've got some XL fuzzis that Samuel is no longer using as he is now dry at night :wine: I don't know what the sizing would be like for Ethan. I was just about to list them on classifieds if you are interested. I think I have 4 or 5.

Awwww thanks hun but larges drown him so xl's would be even worse. He realy is so skinny bless him. Thanks for the offer though :-)

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies