hf1

Good fillers?

My avatar
teganplus2
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Good fillers?

Postby teganplus2 » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:19 pm

Hi ladies, well day one of reusables and I am asking my self what I was worried about?? My babies look beautiful and my baba & boo nappies are a dream, even hubby has got the hang of them, on all three of them (15 week old twins and my tiny 20 month old) I am still waiting for my ebay cheepies to arrive (and getting very frustrated, with three bum's to cloth my ten baba & boo's aren't going to last long and the thought of having to use sposies for anything other than night time, when it's dark and I can't see them) makes me very :(

Anyway I was wondering if you could recommend any decent cheap fillers? just for the time in the morning before we leave the house and I know they are going to poo, so I can keep my tiger, cow, girrafe, star bums for out and about?? :hohoho: I've just seen some hippobottomus (edited to say I think I have made this name up and now I can't even find anything simular or remember where I saw them :roll: ) which don't look bad priced at 5 for £25 but wondered if there was anything else you would recommend as "fillers"?? I will happily admit that I am already completely sucered in to the world of cloth and with three bum's to cover can see this is not going to save me any money at all!! :oops: I already have three custom's arriving tomorrow for them and have discovered weenotions (am managing to keep my self from ordering for the time being but not sure how much longer that will be the case)

Toni x x x

My avatar
northernruth
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Good fillers?

Postby northernruth » Fri Jul 15, 2011 4:40 pm

We always got on great with Fuzzis (sized, medium fit us from about 7 months) or bumgenius for a birth to potty. You can pick both up on classifieds secondhand. Poppered nappies are a bit of a better bet secondhand IME as you don't get discoloured aplix etc

Mate of mine has used the same set of BTP motherease plain fitteds for two babies and is still going with them :wink:

My avatar
flossyfly
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Re: Good fillers?

Postby flossyfly » Fri Jul 15, 2011 6:42 pm

pm'd you :wink:

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies