hf1

Do you use liners?

My avatar
samandabismum
Clothie
Clothie

Do you use liners?

Postby samandabismum » Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:44 pm

I have started to use pocket nappies this time around and am loving them. I haven't used liners so far as they are all fleece lined but of course there is more chance of staining. i was wondering what other people did. Can you use an additional fleece liner in a pocket or will it stop it wicking away as well?

My avatar
Louise
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox

Re: Do you use liners?

Postby Louise » Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:13 pm

We've always used a fleece liner in our pockets and have never had any problems.

My avatar
claireb
Clothie
Clothie

Postby claireb » Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:50 pm

Yes, I am now using fleece liners in my pockets (Bumgenius and a Blueberry minki) for the reason of helping to stop staining. It is working really well. I have noticed that the fleece stays dry but the inserts are wet and the nappy mostly stays fairly clean. I actually have a double layer of fleece too, a piece of blanket folded over and sewed.

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby beck » Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:55 am

We dont use any sort of liners (unless I'm using creams then I do) I found that when William was doing runny poos it would go everywhere regardless so it was more hassle than it was worth.

My avatar
samandabismum
Clothie
Clothie

Postby samandabismum » Fri Aug 01, 2008 1:56 pm

Cheers ladies. Have tried fleece liners in the fuzzis that we mostly use and so far so good. She tend to so lots of small poos then some massive ones and it certainly helps with the staining for the small ones. The massive ones get everywhere still though but not getting any leaks out!

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies