hf1

Little Lambs Pocket Nappy

My avatar
flossyfly
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Little Lambs Pocket Nappy

Postby flossyfly » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:45 pm

Am I the only person who has one of these and uses it?

I never hear anyone mention them and there is no review!

I only have one and I love it. It is just like their wraps but with a fleece inner and there is loads of room for stuffing thanks to the gussets. Emily sleep all night in one(accidently) with the organic inner, a homemade zorb/hemp booster and a LL microfibre and it worked a treat. If only they made their nappies with print outers!
:wave:

My avatar
eviesmummy
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Re: Little Lambs Pocket Nappy

Postby eviesmummy » Mon Aug 15, 2011 2:52 pm

flossyfly wrote:If only they made their nappies with print outers!
:wave:

Probably why I don't have one :giggle: Their fitteds and wraps are great so Im not surprised their pockets are good too :D

My avatar
ems101
Cloth Nappy Disciple
Cloth Nappy Disciple

Postby ems101 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:40 pm

ooo, i might try one. Im not fussed about prettys. No one would notice the prints, my daughter is too pretty herself hehehe ;)

My avatar
Jellybelly6
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Jellybelly6 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:42 pm

We use them! I have them heavily stuffed (thanks to the gusset) for night time and do well with them. I find them reliable, love that they come with bamboo not microfibre and they are lovely big pocket nappies that will definitely do until PTing. Ok, so they are boring white but they work well for us.

My avatar
flossyfly
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby flossyfly » Mon Aug 15, 2011 3:48 pm

Jellybelly6 wrote:We use them! I have them heavily stuffed (thanks to the gusset) for night time and do well with them. I find them reliable, love that they come with bamboo not microfibre and they are lovely big pocket nappies that will definitely do until PTing. Ok, so they are boring white but they work well for us.

:yahoo: I'm not alone :yahoo:

My avatar
Jellybelly6
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby Jellybelly6 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:49 pm

I was starting to wonder if anyone else did use them too! I can't really find too much to fault with them bit you never hear anyone talking about them. Maybe we should start the revolution! I turned to them because I hadn't been getting on with microfibre in my pockets and as I was needing to move up a size anyway I thought I would give them a try as I wouldn't need to buy separate inserts so saving me money. I am glad I did.

My avatar
mrsm4
Cloth Nappy Addict
Cloth Nappy Addict

Postby mrsm4 » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:50 pm

we've got one too :) was one of our favourite nappies to use so much room to stuff them and contain well too :)

My avatar
span78
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Postby span78 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:17 pm

We've got one and it seems super reliable. The leg gussets mean it fit's better around LO's legs than anything else, bar BGs (she's 3 months and 13lb but tall). Shame it's a boring white colour - means I treat it with distain by using it as a pooing nappy and putting it on in the morning when she 'usually' poos, especially as it has contained all explosions so far! :giggle:

My avatar
littlesez
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Supporter

Postby littlesez » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:19 pm

I used 2 of my tester ones and liked them but they are not pretty enough to be raved about :giggle: good value though

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies