hf1

Kushie Ultra nappies any good?

My avatar
Robins_Mummy
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Kushie Ultra nappies any good?

Postby Robins_Mummy » Tue Aug 16, 2011 8:19 pm

I'm a cloth newbie, and am building up my stash, trying to get different types - are Kushie Ultra nappies good?

My avatar
ems
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Re: Kushie Ultra nappies any good?

Postby ems » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:35 pm

Personally, as its a long time since I used them, and it was pretty much the only choice there was when I did... I wouldn't get them. The outers on them didn't last very long, they cracked and just didn't stay very soft. Absorbency wise, I think there are better makes out there now for all in one nappies. Have you had a look at wee notions? The nappies from them come very highly rated from most people. Other All in ones.. itti bitti, Tots Bot Easyfit, BumGenius, and I'm sure some others will suggest some more :)

What size range are you looking for?

My avatar
Robins_Mummy
Cloth Nappy Follower
Cloth Nappy Follower

Re: Kushie Ultra nappies any good?

Postby Robins_Mummy » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:44 pm

ems wrote:Personally, as its a long time since I used them, and it was pretty much the only choice there was when I did... I wouldn't get them. The outers on them didn't last very long, they cracked and just didn't stay very soft. Absorbency wise, I think there are better makes out there now for all in one nappies. Have you had a look at wee notions? The nappies from them come very highly rated from most people. Other All in ones.. itti bitti, Tots Bot Easyfit, BumGenius, and I'm sure some others will suggest some more :)

What size range are you looking for?

thank you hun :hug:

i'm looking for btp.

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies