Happy Heineys v's Green Kids Pockets

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Happy Heineys v's Green Kids Pockets

Postby clothmama » Sun Jun 10, 2007 8:54 am

Just wondering if anyone out there has the prints in both of these and how they compare, I'm wondering as I know so many of us have trouble getting the stuffing and fit right with HH's I'm wondering if the Green Kids have the same problems or if they are better????

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:24 am

I've got 4 Green kids and 1 HH and I do think that the GK are slightly better I use the same stuffing for both and the GK have never wicked and I've had some slight wicking from one leg in the HH. Their more or less the same design/shape but the GK's PUL seems thicker. You can see through the PUL of HH which makes me wonder how thick it really is hmmm......

My avatar
Shevi
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby Shevi » Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:04 pm

see thru PUL, weren't we looking for that a while back!?

My avatar
lilylover
Cloth Nappy Nutter
Cloth Nappy Nutter

Postby lilylover » Sun Jun 10, 2007 10:02 pm

I'd have to agree with beck on this one. I always have had trouble with my hh wicking around the legs but never had one leak with my gk. I find the inserts for the green kids excellent maybe because they have the hemp in them and the fit is generous so they cover the whole of the pocket (iykwim). I personally wouldn't buy another hh but I would consider some more gk.

Sam....

My avatar
Annette
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk

Postby Annette » Mon Jun 11, 2007 10:16 pm

I did actually say that I thought that my new Green Kids (fairy) nappy might beat my good old HH but I only have a plain one so far, although do have a print on order, so I will let you know how I get one with it, I think it is sitting at the post office so just need to collect it.

Annette

My avatar
clothmama
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Cloth Nappy Chatterbox
Site Admin

Postby clothmama » Tue Jun 12, 2007 7:28 am

Hmmmmmm the temptation is growing, espeacially as I'm struggling to get 2 parts on him so I need more pockets (well thats what I'll tell dh anyway :wink: :twisted: :!: ).

Annette, look forward to hearing your feedback too. How much was postage?

Shevi, you crack me up :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :!: :!:

My avatar
babyroo
Cloth Nappy Goddess
Cloth Nappy Goddess

Postby babyroo » Tue Jun 12, 2007 8:43 am

clothmama wrote:Hmmmmmm the temptation is growing, espeacially as I'm struggling to get 2 parts on him so I need more pockets (well thats what I'll tell dh anyway :wink: :twisted: :!: ).

That's the excuse I'm using too! Just need to sell a few more and then I'm going to buy some more. I want some of the lovely prints I keep seeing in all your piccies.

Ali

My avatar
beck
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Cloth Nappy Ninky Nonk
Site Supporter

Postby beck » Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:40 am

Go on Tory you know you want too!!!! The postage is $7.50 AU worldwide :D Bloody bargain i say :shock: :shock:

My avatar
ericaj1
Cloth Nappy Passionata
Cloth Nappy Passionata

Postby ericaj1 » Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:54 am

Wow that is good, oh no I can feel a green kids nappy splurge coming on :lol: .

Ericax

Next

Return to Pocket Cloth Nappies